Traditional Catholic Radio

In case this has not already been posted in this forum, here is the link to the Traditional Catholic Radio station.

It’s great for Traditionalists to better understand and edify themselves in Traditional Catholicism, and should also provide great comfort to the Traditionalist diaspora who do not have access to the TLM.

Enjoy.

Thanks!
:thumbsup:

Bookmarked! Lovely, thanks.:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

how do you listen to it??

Upper left hand corner there is a flashing red link. You will need either Windows Media Player, Winamp, or iTunes to listen.

Thanks

Thanks I have been looking for something like this. Only thing I need now is a Trad Catholic podcast. :smiley:

Hi friend, thanks for sharing such nice post.

Thanks, that is a good station. Works on dial up :smiley:

I know that I am really late to this thread, but I wanted to let everyone know that there is another Traditional Catholic Internet Radio Station called WFTS (Workshop for the Soul).

If you want to stream it via media player such as VideoLan (VLC), open up a Network Stream and input (without quotes):

'http://stream.netro.ca/wfts'

VideoLan asks what the protocol is, select http:// and only input 'stream.netro.ca/wfts'

Pax Christi,

Gara3987

Although I ocassionally listen to WFTS internet radio, I should mention that they are definately sedevacantist. They promote the Society of St. Pius V.

SSPX wasn't tough enough for them.

As long as you are aware of some of the things they promote and are well grounded in the Faith. you should be OK. I like to listen to their Rosary. And their Nuns have some beautiful recordings.

I recommend the Restoration Radio Network on Blogtalkradio. They have commentary on current issues of interest to traditional Catholics as well as series programming on such topics as Catholic History, devotions, sermons, and art. My personal favorite is Catholic History with Charles Coulombe. All of the shows are available for download after broadcasting. The perspective is sedevacantist.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.