Tragedy In A Small Town. Urgent Prayers needed

Please keep the families of Austin, Mattie, and Ashley in your prayers. These three former students were involved in a wreck this morning at around 3:30. Austin and Mattie have passed away and Ashley had to be life flighted to Memorial Hermann. All three are around 19 years old. Please pray for the family’s of these young adults.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I shall certainly pray a Rosary in the morning for the repose of the souls of Austin and Mattie, and ask our Blessed Mother to watch over Ashley. I will also ask our Blessed Mother to send comfort to the families of all three young women.

:blessyou:

Lord be with these young people and their families. Please help turn this tragedy into something good and help others learn from this awful mistake.

JMJ

Praying. :gopray2:

Comfort and consolation to all,
Kimberly

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Update…Continue to pray for Ashley the lastest news tonight is she is stable, and they do feel that she will pull through this. Now is the time for our community to come together and be here for our youth!! and the families of Austin and Matti!!

Praying hard.

My God, My Savior. Your children need your gift of divine healing. Please God, surround them with Your love and Your protection. If I may ask, please send a special Guardian Angel to watch over them. I can only offer all my love to You in return for this favor. I can also offer my outreach to others in need of prayers if You grant this request. All trust and faith is in You forever. In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen

Lord, please heal Ashley, and through your mercy may her two sisters rest in peace. Comfort this family and bring them all closer to you and to each other. May Ashley and her family receive all the graces they need to get through this painful time. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.