Trassgression between my best friend and I

I am asking that you pray for peace between my best friend and I. I also Ask that you Pray Jesus continue to be the center piece of our relationship.

My best friend and I have had a couple of bad nights the last few times we have talked. Fighting over nothing, leting our pride to get the best of us, and just failing to communicate.

I am truly in need of outside prayers, We are very intagral portions to eachothers lives and would help immensely to have your prayers.

Holy spirit please intercede between my best friend and I that we may have patience with eachother and show eachother the love that we have, May we get through the rough times. Alll this I pray in Jesus name.

God Bless all of you for my prayers

I’ll be praying for you and your friend that all will be healed and that you’ll both grow from this.
Kindly, Trishie

Hi Turtleforce , I’m adding you in this day Divine Mercy chaplet , may Lord our God grant peace and understanding between you and your friend , that your relationship shall be centred on faith and Jesus Christ .
In Jesus healing and peace giving Holy Name , Amen

O God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit did instruct the hearts of your faithful; grant that in the same Spirit, we may be truly wise and ever rejoice in his consolation.
Through the same Christ, our Lord. Amen.

Praying for peace, love and understanding between you and your friend.

Praying for reconciliation and peace between you and your best friend!

Praying for your intentions…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.