TRIDENTine GUM anyone?

Explore Tessa Eiland

heheheh ok, I like this one :smiley:

[SIGN]This is a hard forum to post in.[/SIGN]

Ah, something new to recommend to my dental patients.

Oh that is Great anyone know who gets the Credit

Two questions:
1 why does it say “Adam” on the cover?
2 if it is the “old style” why is the package shaped like the newer packages (eg the curve at the right side with a slide out foil case)?

no clue. didn’t design it. :slight_smile:

1 why does it say “Adam” on the cover?

Maybe a guy named Adam is the one who designed it. Or maybe the guy/girl who designed it likes having ‘Adam’ on the left and ‘Jesus’ on the right? (That’s what those Greek letters say, right?)

2 if it is the “old style” why is the package shaped like the newer packages (eg the curve at the right side with a slide out foil case)?

Because all that is old shall be made new! :wink:

Someone needs to come up with a better reason why “Adam” is there.

Anyway, yes you are right about the Greek letters, they are an abbreviation (Jes Chrs) of “Jesus Christ” in Greek .

Because all that is old shall be made new! :wink:

Nice spin. :slight_smile:

i vote it’s the artist’s name :thumbsup:

Nuh, dont think so, as its Trademarked… so it has to mean something.

like?

Amightly
Designed
Agreeable
M ***

The M is Mass… but wont let me do it :shrug:

:thumbsup:

I am clapping.

Seriously.

Adams is the name of chewing gum maker. see

WOW! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guess the Adam’s a reference to the Lord being the New Adam, the old Adam and the New being compared with each other.

‘Just as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall be all made alive.’ 1 Cor. 15: 22

All I can say is that that is super cool :thumbsup:

Trident Gum is made by Cadbury Adams. The original Adams gum company also made Beeman’s and Black Jack gums. before they were merged with Cadbury. The Adam(s) is the company’s trademark. It has nothing to do with religion at all. Just look at the front of a package of Trident Gum.

Wow! now you getting all technical… Well done on the research, but that ends the amateur comp for compiling a good answer… lol

Yep! Beelzebub

That’s a pretty horrible statement to make.

Catholig

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.