Trilingual New Testament?

Does anyone know of a good online or paper trilingual New Testament? I want the original Greek, the Clementine Vulgate Latin, and the Douay-Rheims English side-by-side. Thanks!

Here is a link that provides Greek, Hebrew, Latin and English for the OT, and the Greek Latin and English for NT. sacred-texts.com/bib/index.htm#index

Unfortunately the English version is the KJV, but other than that it is an interesting tool.

When you look at the right side of the page you will see

KJV Sep Tan Vul Poly

Click on poly which means polyglot (Greek for many tongues), that will give you what you want.

Hope this helps!

I know that Baronius Press plan to publish a clementine vulgate side by side with the Douay Rheims english, according to their website. However, as somebody who is awaiting their Knox translation, who knows when this will be available also!?! Sorry I can’t help with the Greek side of things.

Edit, just gone on their site and found THIS: baroniuspress.com/book.php?wid=56&bid=50

How uncanny is that? Its been mentione dfor months but the same day I put my above comments, itis announced on their site!

I saw that on their site. Too bad it does not have Greek, though. That would be really good. It would be neat if there were a Bible like the quotes in this document, where each word would be followed by a literal translation, e.g.

Δόξα (Glory) ἐν (in) ὑψίστοις (the highest) θεῷ (to God) καὶ (and) ἐπὶ (on) γῆς (earth) εἰρήνη (peace) ἐν (to) ἀνθρώποις (men) εὐδοκίας (of good will) (Luke 2:14, Greek from GreekBible.com)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.