Trinity TV Station

Dearest Brothers and Sisters

I am a Member of Living Water Community which is a Catholic Lay Ecclesial Community in Trinidad & Tobago.

We have just started our 24/7 Television Station called Trinity TV and ask all Members of Catholic Answers Forum to pray for our success.

We are a non-profit organisation, and rely on sponsors and partners to keep our station alive.

I would be grateful if anyone could advise me of where I would be able to obtain DVD’s which are no longer required so that we can keep our station available to our Country and the World which is in so need!!

To view on the web, go to http//tcntt.com and click on ‘Live TV’

PLEASE keep us in your prayers

God Bless you All

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying for the sucess of ministry of the TV station.

+++ Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen. +++

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.