Trouble marriage

Good day!

Hi my name is Natacha, i’ve been married for amost 8 yrs. we have a beautifull son. My husband has been cheating. It not something new. He has cheated with more then 3 womens. I’ve forgive him for that. but last year he did again but this time i got there on time. I know it was wrong of me for entering his friend house like this but i did it. That day when i open the door and i saw this women with my husband this strong force came to me, i’ve never was violent but that day i beat the girl and then after my husband. Even now we still are together i think… I thought that i was able to forgive him again because of our wedding vows. But something is telling me that he is not telling me the truth from all of this. I do love my family they are my life. But my husband i’m wonderng if his heart would ever open. Then this women who used to be my friend keeps on callin him atleast 5 time a day… this is crazy, but ow i just want to go. i’m tired of fighting. pls if there is any prayers that would help on saving my trouble wedding help. As my weakness depends on it.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Lord, please help Natacha to find the way to best deal with all this difficulty and sorrow she is living through. Please guide this family with Your merciful love.

Natacha, I’ll remember you and your family in my prayers and Masses

Natacha, we will pray for you and your family in our daily prayers!

May God comfort and lead both you and your husband to the fulness of marital love and fidelity. In Jesus name we pray. Amen

God bless all!!!

You have heard that it was said,´An eye for an eye,´ and, ´A tooth for a tooth.´ But I say to you not to resist the evildoer; on the contrary, if someone strike thee on the right cheek, turn to him the other also…” (Math 5.37)

Angels guide us to our rest… pave our way and make our path…

Through Christ our Lord… Amen…

Ave Maria…

St. Joseph, model and patron of those who love the Sacred Heart of Jesus, ora pro nobis.

You cannot do this alone…encourage your husband to go with you on a retrouvaille retreat. retrouvaille.org/

Dearest Holy Family, protect this union, heal it, change their troubled hearts into ones that are self-sacrificing, nurturing, loving and forgiving. We ask all these prayers through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Natacha, praying for you and your family

Praying very hard for you and your family!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.