Trump Bragged On Hot Mic About Being Able to Grope Women

cnn.com/2016/10/07/politics/donald-trump-women-vulgar/index.html

Sure to help him with the suburban moms!

Happened in 2005 and he apologized

This is the kind of stuff the opposition political party does at the last minute to smear their opponent.

This is already. Being discussed n another thread

Yeah, it’s not concerning at all. Nothing to see here.

:popcorn:

And people wonder why I’m not voting this election! :rolleyes:

Maybe this will help him with all the people who think Bill Clinton was so great. Trump is probably a lot like Bill.

Happened in 2005 and he apologized…11 years later. And it wasn’t much of an apology.

I am in no way a Hillary fan, but this guy is just despicable. I actually feel kind of sorry for Trump’s surrogates who are twisting themselves into pretzels trying to defend him.

The other thread seems to have mysteriously disappeared.

I didn’t know President Clinton was on the ticket…no wait - she is!

He is repugnant to all civilized values.

Me too. Mike Pence is, I believe, a genuinely good man. He must cringe inside on the regular.

:shrug:

Clearly it shows her lack of judgement by marrying Bill. If she is that bad at picking a husband, what makes you think she will pick people with ethics for cabinet posts?

:rotfl:

Democrats getting the vapors over words… but deeds? Not so much!

Let’s remember what Hillary says: All women have a right to be believed. :rolleyes:

Boy ain’t that the truth!:flushed:

I agree. He spoke well in the vice-presidential debate with Kaine.

The difficulty is: he is trying to defend the indefensible. Trump is just impossible to paper over - he always says something else or something else comes up. It must be literally hell to act as his PR person.

He isn’t much different than Clinton…Hilary or Bill

And Hillary ran cover for him and helped smear his accusers for personal political gain.

And she wonders why she isn’t winning by 50 points? :smiley:

Seriously,she just isn’t that likable ,it doesn’t suprise me she isn’t any more ahead that she is.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.