Trump delays rally in respect for Juneteenth

. . . Gotta give President Trump credit for this one. :slight_smile: . . .

1 Like

I notice that you’ve been making increasingly inflammatory threads over the past few hours. Can you calm down? It’s really obvious that you’re trying to pick a fight.
EDIT: Or rather, the last few threads you’ve made which had activity on them were coupled with an inflmatory OP.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed the same. What is the purpose in identifying all with whom you disagree as “haters”?

2 Likes

Yes, his black friends advised him to move dates. At least he listened.

:clap:t5:

Modern philosophers, like E. Levinas, invite us to accept others while respecting their otherness : “It is not at all the difference that makes the otherness; it is the otherness that makes the difference” (“L’Autre et son Visage”, Entretiens d’E. Levinas avec Emmanuel Hirsch , Paris, Cerf, 1988, p. 92). I cannot say that I respect someone, if I accept only “parts” of him, that is, if I am not prepared to accept - which does not mean approve - the totality of the elements constituting his being, with the exception of his sin.

1 Like

Thank God he moved the date. A rally especially in Tulsa on that date would have sent a really wrong message.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.