Trump fires director of Homeland Security agency who had rejected President's election conspiracy theories

Well, actually, I never liked Eskimos. That nose smootching an all…

1 Like

Of course I always view Spock as quite rubbish really at suppressing his emotions and the Vulcans generally as more having learned to control them somewhat at best. Considering the show tells us that they made the Klingons look like cuddly bunnies in the past and nearly destroyed themselves in a nuclear exchange what we usually see is the Vulcans with their emotions clamped down in a box. DS9 followed this us by showing that bearded Spock reformed the Terran Empire but ironically it fell due to his reforms and suggests the whole mirror universe is inherently corrupt. I’m not sure I love that whole ’ this universe=good and that one = bad’ thing, too much like old DC comics which play with that stuff.

1 Like

Plus, they live in a very cold climate where ones nose is always runny! :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

:laughing: lol

True !

2 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.