'Trump is going to win': Expert who has been right for 30 years tips Donald

Hillary Clinton may still be ahead in most national polls, but at least one expert who is on a serious hot streak, remains convinced that Donald Trump will be the next president of the United States.

au.news.yahoo.com/a/33052322/trump-is-going-to-win-expert-who-has-been-right-for-30-years-tips-donald/#page1

Assange has said Trump won’t be allowed to win and at this point, I have to agree with him. What we’ve heard about absentee ballots is just the tip of the iceberg. Not to mention there are voting machines in 29 states, these could easily be gotten to. Don’t have to do it everywhere, just in the swing states.

This man is always right. :thumbsup:

And in related news, the Cubs are cursed and will never win a World Series.

:rolleyes:

For sure, it’s going to be extremely close. I only hope there is not a split between the popular vote and the electoral college.

The system is rigged!

How else can it possibly be explained that Trump won the Republican nomination. :smiley:

That’s an easy one. Trump won the nomination because the system knew he would be the only Republican to lose against Clinton in the general election.

Nah. He won because primary voters chose him.

Why would they do that? That boggles my mind. :shrug:

Because people are tired of slick talking politicians who wouldn’t recognize truth even if it slapped them in the face.

Trump is an outsider and not a politician. This seems to be enough for a lot of people.

It sure is. I would wager that even many Hillary supporters are sick of the political system, but just can’t stand the messenger of change who opposes her.

I still say we wipe the slate clean and try this election over with some decent options on both sides! :wink:

I think the moderate vote, though larger, was split among many candidates, but the extremist vote all fell to the extreme candidate.

I’m not sure there was a “moderate vote” as such. There were semi-liberals like Jeb Bush and John Kasich, but you can’t call Carly Fiorina or Ben Carson anything but “conservatives”. If anything, Trump was probably the closest thing to a “moderate” in the Repub lineup. He was just loud and boisterous and plain-spoken, but he sure wasn’t a dyed-in-the-wool conservative, let alone an “extremist”.

When did we change the subject to Clinton? :wink:

I agree with you on most of your assessment, with some distinctions. I personally certainly don’t see Trump as any less conservative than most of the other Republican candidates. I saw the majority of the13 as being moderates at best and sharing a lot of the same economic and foreign policies as the democrats.

I agree with you on Bush and Kasich as being semi-liberals. They and “most” of these other guys just wanted to just play out the same old political platform of the McCain, Bush, Romney crew and not really change much of anything. Just keep the “good ole boys club” going. Trump shook that up, exposed it and it needed to be. He wasn’t polished or polite to be sure. Right message, but wrong messenger.

In my opinion, the best and most accurate poll is conducted on election day! :slight_smile:

Yup. :thumbsup:

This obsession with polls and predictions in the World News forum is getting to the point of the ridiculous. It hints at trying to divine the future to me sometimes.

Seriously, who cares what this or that person thinks? Who cares what the people being polled say? I get one vote, and I’m going to vote my conscience regardless of what any poll says, thank you very much.

And late on November 8, or in the wee hours of November 9, we’ll get the reports of how it’s all turned out. And then we move forward.

None of these predictions or polls will matter one whit at that point. :shrug:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.