Trump mocks 'low I.Q. Crazy Mika' for 'face-lift'

thehill.com/homenews/administration/340018-trump-attacks-morning-joe-in-tweetstorm

*President Trump bashed the hosts of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, in tweets early Thursday that said Brzezinski was “bleeding badly from a face-lift” when he saw her late last year at his Florida resort.

“I heard poorly rated Morning Joe speaks badly of me (don’t watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came …” Trump tweeted before adding, “to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!”*

Wow, that’s a bit much.

giphy.com/gifs/martin-freeman-OfdxGUpRDyw24

My brothers and I had a saying – Rude, Crude, and Socially unacceptable.

How Presidential of Trump!!

I do agree with Trump that the “Morning Joe” show is horrible and Joe and Mika offer little in thoughtful political discourse, but why he needs to be so rude about it, I just don’t know. We’ll get complaints from the right about those who criticize Trump being haters, but, golly, look at what Trump just said and ask yourself if that is really something you would expect from a president.

I thought they were friends?

Mr. Trump, have you no decency? :mad:

My goodness. What has become of our country’s leadership?

Comments like this are an insult to the office of President of the United States.

It is beyond me how his supporters can complain about the growing “negativity” in public discourse. There is no greater offender than Donald Trump. I cannot even think of a close second, except among people trying to pass themselves off as “comics.”

Have you ever watched their coverage of Trump? Rude, crude and socially
unacceptable. Joe and Mika are perfect examples of what’s wrong with MSM!
Those two are a disgrace!

All the media needs to back off. It is obvious that this man will dig his own hole. Shameful behavior from a leader regardless of instigating factors.

I do agree with you! Joe and Mika have a terrible show! They both
sit there looking self-important and crazy! Joe with his crazy hair and he looks like
he wears those black glasses you could buy that came with a nose and Mika just sits there with this vain look on her face as though she is the best thing since sliced
bread. These two deserve one another. They are both a joke.

Awesome. Trump is a counter-puncher. He gives as good as he gets. I’m so glad he’s the president and not Crooked H.

As for this kind of talk not being presidential:

mentalfloss.com/article/51899/7-john-adams-greatest-insults

Go Trump!

Maybe that is part of the reason for such harsh comments. Certainly not a good look.

Sometimes there is need to respond harshly in kind and God knows Trump has had his fair share of unfair abuse but this comment is both unwise and looks completely unjustified.

I think Trump should offer Mika a credible and unconditioned apology.

Maybe it has to do with the current environment where someone can pose for a picture with his decapitated head, and then cry about being victimized. He is certainly capable of being polite, but also capable of playing the game that the media wants to play. This is admirable.

One thing ANY man should know, especially a POTUS, is that you NEVER talk about a woman’s facelift! Besides, if Mika did have one, they did a great job.

They were rude to Trump and he was rude back to them.

1. Either they were trying to bait hm into being rude to them and they got what they wanted.

This is a President, unlike any others, who take the media on.

Really, this is a President? Judging by the language alone, you could have fooled me.

Still, he didn’t need to mock her facelift.

Every day he gets worse. Are we to believe that this is normal behavior? He’s now a gossip monger. I’m just shaking my head and wondering when is this juvenile behavior going to end.

Like I said, he is like no any other President. He call the shot and would not stuck on you trying to define the game.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.