Trump pulling America out of TPP

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/top-us-executives-rave-meeting-president-trump-white-house-video/

Rave reviews from US companies who met with Trump on his first day of work:

Andrew Liveris: He’s not going to do anything to harm competitiveness. He is going to make us more competitive.

Mark Fields: Walking out of the meeting today, I know I come out with a lot of confidence. The president is very, very serious about making sure that the United States economy is going to be strong. And have policy, tax, regulatory or trade, to drive that. And I think that encourages all of us.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/boom-teamsters-respond-tpp-withdrawal-praise-trump/

Even the Teamsters praise Trump. Oh my, what are liberals going to do now? Trump is winning too much!!!

The following is a statement from Teamsters General President James P. Hoffa on President Donald Trump signing an executive order to formally withdraw the United States from the Trans Pacific Partnership.

“Today, President Trump made good on his campaign promise to withdraw the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership. With this decision, the president has taken the first step toward fixing 30 years of bad trade policies that have cost working Americans millions of good-paying jobs.

Democratic President Barack Obama supports free trade, while Republican Trump keeps pushing protectionism. :shrug:

Bernie Sanders and many more Democrats were against the TPP.

:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.