Joe is a public figure.

Trump is President. The accusation without proof was outragious

2 Likes

what aren’t you getting on this?

Joe made the accusation, about himself,
not Trump

1 Like

Joe didn’t confess to murder.
Trump engaged in major league false witness.

Has this guy ever met a conspiracy theory he didn’t like? (In this respect, he reminds me of my father, who seemed to think that the more unbelievable and outrageous a conspiracy theory was, the more likely it was to be true.)

3 Likes

More accusations today.

I’m wondering if would anyone approve of this behavior from the average person. Just accuse someone of murder on a public platform.

This is dangerous. The man refuses to control his impulses.

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity, what makes him ‘psycho’ except the fact that there’s bad blood between them? Anyone know?

That’s the nick name he could think of? Joe and psycho both end with the same “o” sound?

Who knows.

1 Like

Strangely enough it was Scarborough who several years ago promoted Trump on Morning Joe by showing him polls, how he would do against Obama, etc. I wonder if Joe regrets that now.

He may. Scarborough was one of the few TV talking heads saying that Trump could/would win. Seemed like they were friendly at the time, obviously not anymore.

It seems so according to this video at 0:15 ?

1 Like

It is disgraceful and a national embarrassment for a President

4 Likes

Unfortunately, this president is a pathological liar. He will say anything to demean people he views as his enemy. No matter how cheap, untrue or unchristian. He has demonstrated time and time again that he has no scruples and is totally untrustworthy. He has dragged the discourse of entire country in to the toilet.

5 Likes

An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind. Responding to immoral and uncharitable actions by acting immorally and uncharitably is still immoral and uncharitable. That is why whataboutism is so useless.

5 Likes

The things Trump said are undefendable. Especially for a president.

2 Likes

He’s still up to it.

This is calumny. This is wrong.

Joe Scarborough should sue him personally for libel.

3 Likes

Still tweeting calumny this morning.

1 Like

I don’t even have words. How Trump thinks it’s acceptable is beyond me. He’s making a mockery of his office, IMO. Not only is he trying to smear someone he dislikes, he must also be causing a world of pain to this young woman’s family. And he doesn’t care one bit.

4 Likes

Even the usual defend-anything-Trump-does crowd seems to be leaving this one alone.

4 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.