Trump to veterans: Don't believe what you are reading or seeing

I continue to be amazed.

Amazement has worn off, for me. It’s just a constant stream of nonsense. The only changes are in what the most recent nonsense is about.
:frowning:

But plenty will continue to follow him along, blindly, and with their fingers stuck in their ears.

If he is referring to mainstream media like
CNN, MSNBC, NYT, Washington Post,
Huffington Post, CBS, NBC, PBS, NPR and many many more organizations, he is giving good advice!

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

Yes.

Just Hannity and Tucker are truthful.

Just them!!

And Alex Jones.

He’s the most truthful out of all the fake news.

Please, 7 sorrows, resist. Start to think for yourself again.

I think you need to take your own advice.

I think you can add CSPAN and live coverage (even on FOX) to that list. Apparently, Putin really didn’t say he wanted Trump to win.

That’s quite a long list. They’re all purveyors of fake news? Every one? Every story they print? And many more besides, right?

Everyone except Sean Hannity, I guess. And maybe Tucker Carlson.

And the tweets.

Straight from the POTUS himself.

I trust no one. Even now I have a list of CAF posters who I suspect are Government Agents…

I’m watching :sunglasses:

Only until he says he didn’t tweet that.

or at least agents of the democrat party!

:slightly_smiling_face:

It’s a one party system under the All Seeing Eye of the Illuminati

Masons, not Illuminati.

It can be so hard keeping it straight.

“luciferian” sums them all up!

I genuinely feel sorry for Trump supporters.

They can spend all day watching his speeches and reading his Twitter account and writing down the “truth”, but then tomorrow he’ll say he didn’t say those things they wrote down the day before.

Uh, that’s politics :man_shrugging:t2: It’s been like this for awhile and it shall continue for a little more. Then, the END COMES…

Trump is a very sick man,

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.