Trump & Twitter

A quote Trump gave in an AP article about his use of Twitter, “President-elect Trump rips New York Times on Twitter”:

““I’m going to be very restrained, if I use it at all,” Trump said…”

yahoo.com/news/president-elect-trump-rips-new-york-times-on-twitter-for-apology-that-was-never-offered-164334740.html

Regardless of your opinion on Trump, I think it’s a little unsettling that our president-elect is in a position where he has to make such a reassurance to begin with.

Gonna be a real disaster waking up every day to our presidents idiotic and insecure and narcissistic tweets. He’s really gotta get a grip on restraining himself from doing this.
It’s already become obvious though that he will not stop doing it. This is insane.

If it bothers u don’t subscribe to people on Twitter that annoy u. :shrug:

:doh2:
I do not subscribe to twitter at all. Thanks though. And it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to understand that anything this man tweets will be major news everywhere, unfortunately.
Again, thanks for your ridiculous suggestion.

Twitter is too knee jerk for a sitting head of state - leave it to teens and movie stars (and all the cute bunnies and pandas!)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.