Trump Wants a Review of Toilets: Americans Are Flushing ‘10 Times, 15 Times’

Better investigate the culprits.

Less red tape you have, fewer the flushes,

This kind of thing has precedent.

3 Likes

If he’s taking 10 to 15 times to flush, I think it’s time to lay off the Mcdonalds and KFC.

4 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

Sounds like orange man cares about the environment I guess he isn’t as bad as everyone claims he is

1 Like

In many toilets there is a mechanism that allows one to change how much water will go into the tank and how much water drains into the bowl while the tank is refilling. If a toilet isn’t flushing with a sufficient amount of water making this adjustment might fix the problem.

But if someone believes that they are releasing more than the toilet can handle it is probably a good idea to make a courtesy flush.

1 Like

Gives new meaning to the term Royal Flush, or if you prefer, Trump Flush.

1 Like

Along with the “ energy efficient” lightbulbs,these low flush toilets are abysmal. More symbolism over substance and not a mo ey or energy saver to boot!

4 Likes

Our president is sundowning in front of our eyes.

4 Likes

That is not very charitable and sundowning is not a condition that should be so flippantly attributed as a putdown.

4 Likes

I’d love for the EPA to review regulations that result in toilets that don’t flush, dishwashers that leave dirty dishes, and washing machines that smell if you don’t manually dry them after using them.

1 Like

I just looked up the meaning of this term sundowning, it more aptly applies to the Dems in their behavior since 2016.

1 Like

Once again, sundowning is a serious medical condition and should not be used to describe someone’s behavior in a derogatory way. It’s uncharitable and makes light of the pain and confusion this condition inflicts upon those clinically diagnosed with it and their families.

5 Likes

My mom has severe dementia. She doesn’t even speak anymore other than sounds that are gibberish, or an occasional expletive.

I see similarities to my mom from around 4 years ago. My mom was fixated with bread and food with colors.

The president rambling about toilets and sinks is peculiar. His father died of Alzheimer’s. I hope he doesn’t have the condition. It’s terrible.

4 Likes

Joe Biden does his share of incoherent ramblings as well. That should be of concern
Noticed you liked GP comment :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

General practitioner?

What uncharitable remarks? I kindly request that you put me on ignore. You seem to have an issue with me personally.

I didn’t say anything uncharitable. I see a similarity in some of the president’s speech patterns to my own mother. I know his father died of Alzheimer’s, and hoped he doesn’t have it.

3 Likes

I’m not being flippant. Or uncharitable. I am very concerned about our president’s mental health.

2 Likes

It is. At least for me.

Gracepooles comment

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.