Trying to Discern His Holy Will for Me

Hello my Brothers and Sisters in Christ

I would like to ask if you could possibly remember me in intercessory prayer.

Right now I am trying to re-establish a surgery date for bariatric surgery as I have had to switch my insurance.

But I am having great anxiety attacks.

I am also trying to discern where God wants me to live and with whom.

And I am still praying for a physical healing

So many decisions to make and so anxious and unsure.

I want to give my life to Christ this time.

As always, all posters and readers to this great website remain in my intercessory prayer every single day several times a day.

Thank you.

VitoJoseph

You have my prayers and thank you for yours!

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not in to temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen. :signofcross: :gopray2:

You continue to be in my prayers VitoJoseph, may the Lord be with you and thank you for praying for me!

Praying for you my friend…

Continued prayers for you, VitoJoseph!

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Praying very hard for you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.