Trying to do better in 09

I live a life away from sin, but don’t pray so much as I should. I’d like to pray more this year. And do more for my husband and family. Please pray I can do better in 09.

PRAY THE ROSARY EVEN IF YOU DON’T FEEL IT, PRAY IT OFTEN LIKE A MEDICINE THAT YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON. MEDIDATE ON THE FACT, THAT PRAYER BRINGS ABOUT STEPS THAT WILL GUIDE YOU AND YOURS INTO THE ARMS OF YOUR LOVING CREATOR. DON’T EVER WAIT TO GET INTO A FEELING OF PRAYER, OR A MOOD FOR DEEP PRAYER. OUR COMMUNICATION WITH THE CREATOR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FEELINGS, SO YOU WILL BE FINE I’M SURE, JUST PRAY. OFFER YOUR PRAYERS FOR SO MANY THINGS THAT YOUR LOVED ONES NEED, OR MAYBE OFFER IT UP FOR THOSE AROUND THE WORLD THAT ARE LIVING IN MUCH SUFFERING AND DEPEND ON YOUR PRAYERS TO MAKE IT THROUGH ANOTHER DAY.

I KNOW YOU WILL BE A PRAYER WARRIOR ONE DAY :slight_smile: !..HEY… WE CAN REALLY USE YOUR HUMBLE PRAYERS HERE AT CAF:thumbsup:

Thank you for the advise. I hope I can do this. I start often but stop more. At least I don’t live in sin now. I have managed to do that much for God. I used to be a big sinner. What would ‘prayer warrior’ be? I will pray for others here as God leads me to do. Have a good New Year Day.

This is a great resolution for this year. We can all work on this. Will keep your intention in my prayers too.

And I agree…you can always join us as a Prayer Warrior. It really gives one an opportunity to pray and focus on the needs of others…

God Bless…

Praying!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Jesus please grant this prayer intention in her this year;
and in all of us

Praying…

Prayers promised

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.