Trying to locate a particular scripture?!

I remember reading or hearing a sacred scripture quoted which contained a passage where Jesus was preaching to a crowd (in his own town I believe) **and Our Blessed Mother instructed his brothers or others to go and get him because the people* were very angry with him, might think he was mad (or something to this effect) and they might harm him. Can anyone help me out with *this scripture so that I can locate it in the **bible please,
***Thank you very much
Catherine

MARK 3:20 - 35

3:20 and the crowd came together again, so that they could not even eat. 3:21 And when his family heard it, they went out to seize him, for people were saying, "He is beside himself." ..............And his mother and his brothers came; and standing outside they sent to him and called him. 3:32 And a crowd was sitting about him; and they said to him, "Your mother and your brothers are outside, asking for you." 3:33 And he replied, "Who are my mother and my brothers?" 3:34 And looking around on those who sat about him, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers! 3:35 Whoever does the will of God is my brother, and sister, and mother."

:thumbsup::hug3:
I’m not sure this is the one as Our Lady was in the one I recall because *
I remember thinking…Our Lady must not have
always*** been certain of
what was taking place with her son…* thank you for your try!***

[quote="Nita, post:2, topic:325162"]
MARK 3:20 - 35
3:20 and the crowd came together again, so that they could not even eat. 3:21 And when his family heard it, they went out to seize him, for people were saying, "He is beside himself." ..............And his mother and his brothers came; and standing outside they sent to him and called him. 3:32 And a crowd was sitting about him; and they said to him, "Your mother and your brothers are outside, asking for you." 3:33 And he replied, "Who are my mother and my brothers?" 3:34 And looking around on those who sat about him, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers! 3:35 Whoever does the will of God is my brother, and sister, and mother."

[/quote]

:thumbsup::hug3:

I find Biblegateway is great for these searches. You can just put in a few key words and usually get the verse to come up. I've used it a few times and it's great.

Lisa

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.