Trying to locate a particular scripture?!

*I remember reading or hearing a sacred scripture quoted which contained a passage where Jesus was preaching to a crowd (in his own town I believe) and Our Blessed Mother instructed his brothers or others to go and get him because the people were very angry with him, might think he was mad (or something to this effect) and they might harm him. **Can anyone help me out with **this scripture so that I can locate it in the *bible please,
*Thank you very much *
Catherine

MARK 3:20 - 35
3:20 and the crowd came together again, so that they could not even eat. 3:21 And when his family heard it, they went out to seize him, for people were saying, “He is beside himself.” …And his mother and his brothers came; and standing outside they sent to him and called him. 3:32 And a crowd was sitting about him; and they said to him, “Your mother and your brothers are outside, asking for you.” 3:33 And he replied, “Who are my mother and my brothers?” 3:34 And looking around on those who sat about him, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers! 3:35 Whoever does the will of God is my brother, and sister, and mother.”

:thumbsup::hug3:
I’m not sure this is the one as Our Lady was in the one I recall because *
I remember thinking…Our Lady must not have
always*** been certain of
what was taking place with her son…* thank you for your try!***

:thumbsup::hug3:

I find Biblegateway is great for these searches. You can just put in a few key words and usually get the verse to come up. I’ve used it a few times and it’s great.

Lisa

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.