Tucker: Democrats are the driving force behind racial division

Tucker: Democrats are the driving force behind racial division

Jul. 07, 2020 - 5:35 - Democrats are pushing the abhorrent lie that moral value corresponds to skin color: Some races are inherently good, others are inherently bad.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6169762113001?playlist_id=5198073478001#sp=show-clips

3 Likes

I see I posted this 5 minutes ago.

I see you posted your response 2 minutes ago Thbolt.

Seeing this nobody has to worry about what you think Tucker has “to say” since mathematically, you have no idea of what Tucker said here on this post (unless you were watching Tucker on your own).

2 Likes

Thbolt . . .

You have not seen the OP video that I posted have you?

2 Likes

To the readers here.

Unless Thbolt was watching Tucker’s show on his own, he could not have possibly seen a 5 plus minute video in 2 or three minutes.

Thbolt’s posts here are mere deflection and do not deal with the content of the thread.

Don’t be fooled by this kind of “rebuttal”.

4 Likes

To the readers here.

I would suggest, Thbolt is not going to address the post.

Just what I would expect.

3 Likes

The point is Tucker. He is the first word in the title of the thread, so I am addressing the point. You seem to be avoiding talking about Tucker though.

I hate that. It is better to not post in threads if you don’t want to watch the article or read the video.

7 Likes

“In this country, we hold citizens responsible only for the choices that they make personally. You cannot be indicted for other people’s crimes. This is not North Korea. We don’t punish people for their bloodlines. Conservatives, of all people, should know this. It is the basis of all Western justice. The Democratic Party is racist because right now, today, Democrats are pushing the abhorrent lie that moral value corresponds to skin color. Some races, they tell us, are inherently good, others are inherently bad. They’re saying that. And that is the very definition of racism. It is sick,” said Carslon.
And, I’m sure he’s referring to all the rights Democrats want to give illegal immigrants, like forcing American taxpayers to pay for illegal immigrants’ healthcare.

3 Likes

Don’t believe a word of it.

2 Likes

Neff was fired on the 11th of July, this video is from the 7th. That means these words were literally drafted by a guy who posts racist comments online for fun.

2 Likes

You spend so much time defending EVERYTHING the left does, making weak excuses for their behavior, even going to bat for Margaret Sanger in one thread but here on this thread you do exactly what you accuse others of doing in so many other threads.

The hypocrisy of the liberal left never fails to give me a chuckle.

7 Likes

What specifically is that?

How does that affect the content of his argument in any way? The monologue itself was decrying racism; but because the racists referenced weren’t white conservatives, somehow this is a problem.

4 Likes

Well because he said conservatives would know better than to be racist, but his chief-conservative-writer was found to be making extremely racist statements. So he’s wrong.

Now you’ll say “but he was talking about democratic core beliefs” and the answer is “he was mischaracterizing core beliefs.” Unsurprisingly, someone who could not accurately identify the racism in his chief writer is unable to accurately identify the core beliefs of his political opponents.

“They have the script written that gives them an out,” one Fox staffer told The Daily Beast. “But what the viewers hear is the white supremacist crap.”

Actually he said conservatives should know better than to punish someone for their bloodlines, meaning, for example, you shouldn’t try to make someone apologize for being white. Neff’s (rather milquetoast) comments are completely unrelated to the point Tucker was making.

2 Likes

Neff said that he would not let an asian (or black) person give him LASIK for free in a thread titled “Would u let a JET BLACK congo n****er do lasik eye surgery on u for 50% off?”.

So that seems extremely relevant to Tucker’s point.

1 Like

I thought Tucker was on a well-deserved vacation?

But you see my point? Granted, that thread name will probably get you in trouble with the naughty police, but Neff’s comments are clearly in “slap on the wrist” territory. Especially when you can say much, much worse things about white people and face practically no reprimands.

1 Like

Oh, the man who seems to have a dislike from lads from the Congo for some reason or other.

I see you excusing real concrete examples of racism in favor of hypotheticals.

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.