Tucker plays audio of Dianne Feinstein caught on hot mic at Barrett hearing - caught criticizing Amy Coney Barrett's faith

Gratifying to see 2+ million views here.

#Tucker

Tucker plays audio of Dianne Feinstein caught on hot mic at Barrett hearing

[

Fox News

6.43M subscribers
](https://m.youtube.com/user/FoxNewsChannel)

SUBSCRIBE

Published on Oct 15, 2020

Sen. Dianne Feinstein was during hearing. Barrett’s long-time friend Anne Falgoust weighs in on her record. #FoxNews #Tucker

The Democrats hate religion if it isn’t easy, unless it’s Christianity without the Cross.

3 Likes

I’m not a Feinstein fan, but I’m not seeing the remark as either derogatory or untrue.

In other Feinstein news, this was interesting.

“I suspect with her, it is deeply personal and comes with her religion,” Feinstein, the top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, was heard saying.

Gee, what an awful thing to say. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

From your article:

The mood was dull and dead despite the stakes: Republicans were forcing through yet another Supreme Court nominee, brazenly contradicting themselves, and about to create a conservative supermajority that will shape American lives for decades.

Brazenly contradicting themselves? So have the Democrats, if this is they we want to look at it, but the historical precedent is that typically a candidate is approved if both the senate and president are of the same party.

For decades? Neither Alito nor Thomas are in their 50’s. But if the writer is right, I can only rest easy.

1 Like

90 to 95 percent of the stuff the Court does goes ignored by most Americans who aren’t lawyers. It’s shaping life, yes, but in a good and smooth manner.

Silly railing against the Court is yet another reason for me to ignore the media (MSM and otherwise). I’m mostly amused at people getting all bothered about Feinstein hugging Graham. It’s like the lawyer’s client who gets upset when, after the case ends, he discovers his lawyer in the hall chatting and joking with opposing counsel. These guys work together all the time, they likely don’t hate each other’s guts.

You should because for 25 years there a Democratic President had no opportunity to appoint a single Justice. Seems like the Republicans have cornered that market going back to Nixon and abortions are still legal.

2 Likes

Incorrect.

Obama appointed 2 Justices in 2009 and 2010 (Kagan and Sotomayor). Ginsburg could have stepped down during his terms and given him a third nom. Your argument is invalid.

Bill Clinton appointed Ginsburg and Breyer. Your argument about “Going back to Nixon” is also invalid.

8 Likes

And this Court won’t overturn it, either. It is highly unlikely that Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and Roberts would vote to overturn.

Are you thinking or your state court?
Only Pres Carter missed out on nominating to SCOTUS

This whole fiasco is due to Ruth’s hubris (or racism)
She wanted Hillary to replace her.

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.