Turn back to God

I don,t know how you people feel,but I beleive that God, is getting upset with the way
the people are acting and doing thinks, that are offending him.
We can see it,by the increase of bad weather, these are signs from GOD, that we better stop doing things,like,allowing same sex marriges,drugs,abortions,and there be an increace in Blasphemy,agains, Jesus & Mary. How much more you think,God is going to allow his childern to do this, when he sent is only son Jesus to save us,and we are still
living a sinful live,not careing that Jesus suffer and died on the Cross,because if we did,
we would be praying more ,for the salvation of or SOUL,and praying for those who have
fallen away GOD.

Jesus have Mercy on them.
                        Mary pray for us.                             :gopray:

I don’t believe these are signs from God. I don’t think God would kill many innocent people to try to tell us something. God would use the Church to tell us or work through the saints to turn us around (read the quote below). But this is just my opinion.

God doesn’t kill people to send a message. We are not living in the old testament (though it is raining so much here, I am thinking of building an ark!)

If God wanted to punish someone, He could do it with pinpoint accuracy. He doesn’t have to send a tornado and slaughter 130 people.

My 2 cents.

Jesus’ words to St. Faustina:

My daughter, help Me to save a certain dying sinner. Say the chaplet that I have taught you for him.

He also told her:

In the Old Covenant I sent prophets wielding thunderbolts to My people. Today I am sending you with My mercy to the people of the whole world. I do not want to punish aching mankind, but I desire to heal it, pressing it to My Merciful Heart. I use punishment when they themselves force Me to do so; My hand is reluctant to take hold of the sword of justice. Before the Day of Justice I am sending the Day of Mercy.

We remember the flood and Sodom & Gomorrah, now He gives us His mercy.

He doesn’t have to do this, He does it out of love for us all.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.