TV: "24" Season 7

Anyone else looking forward to the further adventures of Jack and company?
Kathy

I always look forward to ‘24’ but with the writers strike…I think it will be delayed :shrug:

Not to mention that Kiefer Sutherland, I believe, is doing a month or so in jail due to repeated DUIs. Realistically, the writers strike couldn’t have come at a better time.

I cant wait for the next season, but I have to say I was a bit disappointed last year. They ended the whole nuke story to early, and re-opened stuff that happened in season 5. I was glued to my seat with the first few episodes, but I think they could have done a better job wrapping up the suitcase nuke storyline.

Oh yeah 24, show’s awlsome. Getting tired of this writers strike. Whats the latest? Hope kiefer won’t get any more dui’s.

I agree that Season 6 started out with a bang but then kind of fizzled towards the end, but I still have high hopes for Season 7.

This other thread links to a trailer for Season 7. I don’t want to spoil anything in case people don’t want to know anything about the new season, but if you watch it, you might be able to guess why I am looking forward to the next season! :wink:

Season 7 Jan 2009

Yes I read this somewhere …sure wish it was this season. Well I’ll look forward to ‘24’ next season :frowning: :shrug:

All I can say is :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Kathy

We’ll I hope them writers are happy. Had to mess everything up. Well, I suppose we all want more money.

In the meantime, I’m enjoying playing various 24-themed games on their message board. I need my Jack Bauer fix!

I guess there was one or two things which Jack Bauer could not overcome, afterall.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.