Twin Premature babies

One of our homeschool mom's cousin had twin babies and this is what she wrote to us all:

"I just wanted to give those of you who have offered prayers an update on my cousin's babies. The babies were delivered via c section yesterday. The little girl is over 6 pounds and is perfectly healthy. They have her in isolation to avoid any contact witht he swine flu while in the hospital. The little boy is just 4 pounds and is worse than they expected. He was not expected to live more than a couple of hours so my cousin did baptize him right away. He has, however, made it through the night and is in the room with his mother. Please pray that God would grant a miracle for them if it is His will. If not pray for their faith and for the little girl to continue to do well."

Can you please pray for these babies and their parents? Thanks and God Bless.

I commend these little ones to Your loving care, Jesus.
Please allow them to flourish and to give lasting joy to their family.
Thank You, Jesus

Praying for these two precious children and their family.

Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve, to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, Most Gracious Advocate, thine eyes of Mercy upon us, and after this our exile, show unto us the Blessed Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O Clement, O Loving, O Sweet Virgin Mary. Pray for us O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen! :signofcross:

Praying for the twins and their parents ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray for these two precious babies. Please keep the baby girl healthy and grant health to the baby boy. May these children know how much they are loved and grow into beautiful, holy children. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying for a miracle for this precious child.

Hi everyone,
I wanted to give you an update for I have heard from the homeschool mom about the babies. She still needs prayers for the baby boy. Here is what she wrote to all of us:

So many of you have been asking about my cousin's babies I thought I would give an update. The babies were 2 weeks old yesterday. The girl, Emma, is fine and healthy. They were told the boy, Brendon, was worse than their first son who died at 10 days old. The doctors did not expect Brendon to live more than a few hours. He is now 15 days old. He is still only 4 pounds yet and eats only a very tiny amount when his mother tries to feed him. They still do not expect him to live but God has given them some time with him. Please continue to pray for them and thank you sooooo much for your prayers.

Let us continue to pray for this couple who have already lost one son in the past so that they won't lose this little boy. Maybe, he will be their Christmas miracle. Let us continue to pray for Brandon for the doctors may say he won't live, but it up to the Creator whether he does or not.

My prayers are with the parents of those little angels...My eldest son was born 3 months premature, weighing 2.8 lbs. The doctor came to my room shaking his head negatively and I told him that since my baby is alive then he is meant to survive..he has been our miracle child for over 34 years...he has astounded those doctors who said he would never walk..I had asked our Blessed Mother to whisper in her Son's ear for my son's healing...knowing that He could never refuse His own Mom!!
Never fear...Our Lady has those children enveloped in her cloak..God bless ..Fran

Praying my heart out for this precious child.

In tears, I am praying for Emma & Brendon, that they may be able to grow up together.

Praying for this family…

Praying for little Brendon …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Continuing prayers...

Hi everyone and I want to thank you for your prayers. Here is the last update on the boy infant twin from our homeschool mom on her cousin's baby:

I just wanted to let all of you know that my cousin's baby boy passed on to heaven yesterday evening. Thank you all for your prayers and support.

Please continue to pray for the parents for this is their second son that they have lost.

God bless you all for praying for this baby boy. I am positive he is in Heaven for he was Baptized. He was still at 4 pounds when he died.

Jesus please give comfort to the family in their loss of their baby boy.
Please continue to keep their little girl safe.
Thank You that they still have this precious child.

Praying for the comfort and consolation from Our Lord for the whole family. May little Emma continue to grow strong.

***Our Father who art in Heaven hallowed be Thy name
Thy Kingdom come Thy will be done on earth as it is
in Heaven, give us this day our daily bread and forgive
us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass
against us and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us
from evil…

For the Kingdom, the Power and Glory are yours now and
forever, Amen.***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.