Twitter’s Dorsey: ‘We Are Not’ Discriminating Against Any Political Viewpoint

Seemingly strangely enough, I think Jack is telling the truth here (but he is NOT being transparent).

I think these guys know enough about tendencies, etc. and manipulate and engineer conditions and protocols, where they can effectively discriminate against conservative and religious people,
without DIRECTLY targeting these same people.

The result can be the same.

Anyway. Back to the article.

Pam Key 19 Aug 2018 Breitbart News

Sunday during an interview with CNN’s “Reliable Sources” host Brian Stelter, Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey said his company does not discriminate against any political viewpoint.

When asked about so-called “shadow-banning,” Dorsey said, “I think the real question behind the question is, are we doing something according to political ideology or viewpoints? We are not. Period. . . .

John Stossel was complaining about his tweets or posts being commented upon by some service or other.

This from about 3 weeks ago or so . . .

And this . . .

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.