Two major prayer requests

Last night my wife and I found out that our Son and his wife lost their unborn due to complications. They are going through a lot and they need our prayers. This was their second child and our second grandchild from them. Please pray for them and that they will find peace in the midst of this storm.

The second pray request is for a friend and neighbor who was seriously injured while helping at a local food bank. Some pallets fell on him and crushed his leg and today he is going to have it amputated. Please pray for him (name is requested to be private). This will be a very trying time for him and we ask that you say a rosary for him.

This has been a tough year for our family because we also lost a dear friend last month unexpectedly who was only 48 years old. Keep her in your prayers too her name is Crystal and her husband is Melvin.

Thanks for you support,

Dan and Nora.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

You are ALL in my prayers- may God grant you and yours His perfect peace and strength!

So sorry for the loss of your grandchild my prayers for you & your son & his wife at this time.Dear Lord please comfort the parents and grandparents and keep the baby in heaven with you for all eternity.Please bring healing to a friend of theirs in need and another friend who has passed away please be merciful.We humbly ask these things throughChrist Our Lord Amen

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time.May God bless you all and comfort your son and his wife and keep your precious grandchild safe in heaven for eternity.may your friend be granted healing and your deceased friend find peace with Almighty God

Glory be to The Father
And to The Son
And to The Holy Spirit
As it was in the begining
is now and ever shall be
world without end
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death
Amen

O Angel of God
My guardian dear
to whom Gods love
commits me here
ever this day be at my side
to light and to guard
to rule and to guide
Amen

Prayers for you intentions… So sorry to hear about these sad situations… take care…

Dan and Nora I am so sorry about your baby grandchild, and what you both and your son and daughter-in-law are going through.

Dear Mother, please pray for them, remembering how you felt when your child disappeared for three days, and when He died in front of your eyes. This family has lost their little one. Please pray with all your maternal heart for them.

Mother, please pray for Melvin who has lost his wife. As God for his comfort and healing and the comfort of his friends.
Lord have mercy on this family.

Jesus I ask Your healing embrace for Dan and Nora’s friend and neighbor who was seriously injured while helping at a local food bank. He is going to have his leg amputated, Jesus which is a source of anguish and shock for him and his loved ones. Please help him through the surgery and recovery. Ease his pain and help him to create a good future despite his loss.
Mother Mary please pray for him.

God bless you both, and I pray that the rest of the year will be life-giving for your both, and your son and his wife, and your friends.
With love, Trishie

O Sovereign Master, Lord our God, Who was born of the all-pure Theotokos and Ever-Virgin Mary, and as an infant was laid in a manger: do You Yourself, according to Your great mercy, have regard for this Your servant who has miscarried that which was conceived in her. Heal her suffering, granting to her, O Loving Lord, health and strength of body and soul. Guard her with a shining Angel from every assault of sickness and weakness and all inward torment. You who accept the innocence of infancy in Your Kingdom, comfort the mind of Your servant and bring her peace. Amen.

Heavenly Father, physician of our souls and bodies, Who have sent Your only-begotten Son and our Lord Jesus Christ to heal every sickness and infirmity, visit and heal also Your servant from all physical and spiritual ailments through the grace of Your Christ. Grant him patience in this sickness, strength of body and spirit, and recovery of health. Lord, You have taught us through Your word to pray for each other that we may be healed. I pray, heal Your servant and grant to him the gift of complete health. For You are the source of healing and to You I give glory, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen.

For You are the Resurrection, the Life, and Repose of Your servant, departed this life, O Christ our God; and to You do we send up glory with Your Eternal Father and Your All-holy, Good and Life-creating Spirit; both now and forever and to the ages of ages. Amen

Dear Mother, please pray for Dan and Nora and their son and daughter-in-law, remembering how you felt when your child disappeared for three days, and when He died in front of your eyes. This family has lost their little one. Please pray with all your maternal heart for them.

Mother, please pray for Melvin who has lost his wife. As God for his comfort and healing and the comfort of his friends.
Lord have mercy on this family.

Jesus I ask Your healing embrace for Dan and Nora’s friend and neighbor who was seriously injured while helping at a local food bank. He is going to have his leg amputated, Jesus which is a source of anguish and shock for him and his loved ones. Please help him through the surgery and recovery. Ease his pain and help him to create a good future despite his loss.
Mother Mary please pray for him.

God bless you both, and I pray that the rest of the year will be life-giving for your both, and your son and his wife, and your friends.
With love, Trishie

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Our father who art in haven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us of our trespasses
as we forgive thouse who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed it the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed it the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Dearest Lord please be with this family at this time of grief and pain.Comfort their suffering please Lord and keep mum and baby in eternal rest.Amen
Our Blessed Lady and all the angels and saints in heaven we ask for your intercession as we say…Hail mary full of grace,the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God,pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death,Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.