Two Prayer Requests

I’d like to first ask for prayers for my grandmother who just had surgery yesterday. I’m not sure about everything that was going with her, so just pray that she’ll be okay and recover well.

Second, please pray for my fiance (and for some strength and guidance for me). He’s protestant and up until recently I hadn’t felt so strongly in my hope for him to regain faith in the Lord and to (hopefully) become Catholic. I honestly thought I was okay with everything but now I can’t get through the simplest conversion story without spontaniously bursting into tears. I think I feel extremely lost and I don’t know what to do for my part because I don’t want to push him away but I also don’t want to enable his indifference to religion.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord please help Angelstar’s grandmother to recover from her surgery. Help her to be comfortable and happy.

Lord, see how much Angelstar yearns for her fiance’s return to You and for him to welcome the fullness of truth! Please don’t let her have to share her life with one who holds as nothing what is so important to her. Please send Your Holy Spirit into his heart and mind and grant him wholehearted conversion.

For your grandmother’s recovery and healing, and for your spiritual strength-

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Be sure that I’ll be praying for your intentions. God bless!

I pray your grandmother has a speedy recovery and your boyfriend returns to the Lord.
:gopray2::signofcross::grouphug:

Dear Lord, I pray for the recovery of angelstar’s grand-mother. May she grow stronger every day physically, and through her suffering may she grow spiritually closer to you. I pray also for angelstar’s difficult situation with her fiance. May she find the right words to gently approach her fiance with what is bothering her. May she not rush into marriage if things seem not so good right now. Grant angelstar the grace to seek out a good priest to discuss the situation, if she feels she needs some direction from a loving heart in the Church with ready ears to listen to her situation and with the ability to help her better understand her situation. Let her turn to you in prayer. May she spend some quiet time with you alone in the Blessed Sacrament or alone in her room and seek your assistance by surrendering her heart, mind and soul to the operations of your Spirit. May she find guidance and hope in you during this difficult time and remain faithful to you in all things. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.