Two Roads

Please pray for me as I consider two roads…talents in both vocations…equally…need spiritual advice and clear direction from God as well as the courage to follow his Divine Will once he makes it known…to me.

Praying from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Psalm 17 (18)
Thanksgiving

The Lord’s ways are pure; the words of the Lord are refined in the furnace; the Lord protects all who hope in him.
For what God is there, but our Lord? What help, but in the Lord our God?
God, who has wrapped me in his strength and set me on the perfect path,
who has made my feet like those of the deer, who has set me firm upon the heights,
who trains my hands for battle, teaches my arms to bend a bow of bronze.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

*** Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

God bless you +

Praying to the Lord that you will discern His Will clearly…

You gift her with all the good gifts that make her the person you created her to be. Help her to know and find your will and to trust that you will help her to understand the path you call her to journey in life. Where there is doubt give her courage. Give her a heart open to your quiet voice so she can hear your call. Help her to know your faithfulness and help her to be faithful to that which you call her to. Amen.

Welcome to CAF, Kathleen!

Father please send Your Holy Spirit to guide Kathleen in her life choices. We ask this in Jesus’ name.

LORD Jesus
Guide ur Daughter .

Praying for the Holy Spirit to guide you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.