Two St. Jude novenas

1. At the end of July 2011 I asked St. Jude to heal a wound between my father and me...and he did! I pray that I will be ever mindful of this great favor and to honor St. Jude as my special and powerful patron. May all of you practice devotion to St. Jude, especially when feeling helpless in times of suffering and tribulations.

2. Beginning with August 7, 2011 I started another novena to St. Jude asking him to help me lead my dying brother to the Last Rites that his soul might be saved for all eternity.

Thank you for sharing this!

I just started a novena to St. Jude today! It's 9X for 8 days, right? Mine is that I will be able to obtain employment locally so I don't have to travel so much anymore. This is very important for my family.

God bless and I will say a prayer for your brother!

Here is where I go for the St. Jude Novena: stjudenovena.org/prayingthenovena.html
They tell you everything you need to know. I have put up a prayer for you for local employment. I also need prayer for local employment, I'm a sidelined Information Technology worker.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.