Two Vacancies available in a Living Rosary Circle

Dear Friends,
One again I am in the process of filling up a Living Rosary Circle. I have 18 people for this particular Living Rosary Circle and I need two more people. If that can be arranged I can commence a Living Rosary Circle on the 1st of October, 2008.

This is the way that it works: Each Living Rosary Circle consists of twenty people, because there are twenty decades in the Rosary.

Each person in the Circle says one decade of the Rosary each day.
The twenty decades of the Rosary are divided up among them.

The most important thing to know: is that when each of the twenty people says their assigned decade each day, a Living Rosary is created: which means that the five Joyful, the five Sorrowful, the five Luminous, and the five Glorious Mysteries are said every day by the members of the circle.

Each of the twenty people although saying only one decade a day, gains the whole twenty decades of the Rosary each day to their spiritual credit. That is because they are united with the other people in the Living Rosary Circle. That is a good deal!

(I make up each person an individual chart so that they have a different decade to say each month. Each Living Rosary Circle runs for a period of twenty months).

If you would like to join, please email me your name and snail mail address, so that I can post you the card and other Catholic information that might be of interest to you.

If you live outside Australia, I can speed things up by emailing you your chart before the snail mail reaches you.

Greetings and prayers for all your intentions,
Mary Ann
(Sydney, Australia)
P.S. Each of the Living Rosary Circles is allocated a special name: This one will be named: St Therese Living Rosary Circle. Her feast day is on October 1.

Email me at:

catacomb1@optusnet.com.au

Unrelated but useful information.

The powerful intercession of the Holy Souls in Purgatory for their benefactors and ways to help them

missionbell.homestead.com/Afavourgrantedbytheholysouls.html

The web page has accounts of the intercession of The Holy Souls in Purgatory, for their benefactors in cases of illness, addictions, cars that won’t start, infertility problems, protection in accidents, conversion, chronic insomnia, their help for people who are experiencing major trouble with city councils, success with projects, employment, real estate, finding lost property and trouble with relations, etc. and prayers and ideas on how to help The Holy Souls in Purgatory.
Novena to St Philomena the Wonder Worker for the healing of autism**

missionbell.homestead.com/novenaforautisticchildren.html

Each person (who has autism or an autism related condition) whose name is sent to be included in this novena will be prayed for regularly by a priest of Lourdes, France at the grotto. Only the first name of the person is needed for the purpose of this novena. Everyone is invited to send names: parents, grandparents, teachers, doctors, aunties, therapists etc.

The novena is held twice every month from: the 1st to the 9th of the Month and from the 10th to the 18th of the month.

(My oldest child received a big healing from autism through prayer).

Is your catholic faith important to you?
Should your potential mate share your faith & values?
Looking for fellowship with other catholic singles

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.