Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

Two Women Say Donald Trump Touched Them Inappropriately

Donald J. Trump was emphatic in the second presidential debate: Yes, he had boasted about kissing women without permission and grabbing their genitals. But he had never actually done those things, he said.

“No,” he declared under questioning on Sunday evening, “I have not.”

At that moment, sitting at home in Manhattan, Jessica Leeds, 74, felt he was lying to her face. “I wanted to punch the screen,” she said in an interview in her apartment.

More than three decades ago, when she was a traveling businesswoman at a paper company, Ms. Leeds said, she sat beside Mr. Trump in the first-class cabin of a flight to New York. They had never met before.

About 45 minutes after takeoff, she recalled, Mr. Trump lifted the armrest and began to touch her.

According to Ms. Leeds, Mr. Trump grabbed her breasts and tried to put his hand up her skirt.
“He was like an octopus,” she said. “His hands were everywhere.”

She fled to the back of the plane. “It was an assault,” she said.

…]

Mr. Trump’s claim that his crude words had never turned into actions was similarly infuriating to a woman watching on Sunday night in Ohio: Rachel Crooks.

Ms. Crooks was a 22-year-old receptionist at Bayrock Group, a real estate investment and development company in Trump Tower in Manhattan, when she encountered Mr. Trump outside an elevator in the building one morning in 2005.

Aware that her company did business with Mr. Trump, she turned and introduced herself. They shook hands, but Mr. Trump would not let go, she said. Instead, he began kissing her cheeks. Then, she said, he “kissed me directly on the mouth.”

It didn’t feel like an accident, she said. It felt like a violation.

“It was so inappropriate,” Ms. Crooks recalled in an interview. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that.”

Former Miss USA contestant: Trump barged into room when we were naked

Donald Trump deliberately walked in on two young Miss USA 2001 contestants while they were naked and getting dressed for a rehearsal, one of the former beauty contestants has claimed in an interview with the Guardian.

The two women were putting on their outfits to rehearse the opening number, the former contestant recalled, when Trump, who owned the pageant at the time as part of the Miss Universe family of pageants, burst into the room without a word.
Peeping Don: Trump spied on teens, beauty queens say | The campaign minute
Read more

Just before he entered, the former contestant said, she heard the security detail outside the dressing room tell someone approaching the door that the women inside were naked.

“Mr Trump just barged right in, didn’t say anything, stood there and stared at us,” she recalled. Trump’s attitude, she said, seemed to be: “I can do this because I can.”

“He didn’t walk in and say, ‘Oh, I’m so sorry, I was looking for someone,’” she continued. “He walked in, he stood and he stared. He was doing it because he knew that he could.”

…]

The woman – who did not wish to be identified – is the second competitor from the 2001 Miss USA pageant to claim that Trump took advantage of owning the pageant, which he broadcast on NBC, in order to view the contestants naked.

Yup. Expected it. True or false, the Dems have been collecting these. Probably one a day until November 8. The last three will be two ten-year-old girls and one boy. :rolleyes:

How did the security guy know they were naked? The door was closed. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Palm Beach Post exclusive: Local woman says Trump groped her

McGillivray, 36, said she was groped by Trump at Mar-a-Lago 13 years ago. She said she never reported it to authorities.

But her companion that day, photographer Ken Davidoff, vividly remembers when McGillivray pulled him aside moments after the alleged incident and told him, ‘’Donald just grabbed my ***!’’

…]

“All of a sudden I felt a grab, a little nudge. I think it’s Ken’s camera bag, that was my first instinct. I turn around and there’s Donald. He sort of looked away quickly. I quickly turned back, facing Ray Charles, and I’m stunned.’’

McGillivray said she remembers saying to herself, ‘’‘OK, am I going to say something now and make a scene or be quiet?’ I chose to stay quiet.’’

They’ll all be coming out of the woodwork now, just as in the cases of Bill Cosby and…Bill Clinton. Some testimonies may be true, many most likely not.

Miss Washington 2013 says Donald Trump groped her

According to Yahoo! News, Cassandra Searles made a Facebook post about her time on the Miss USA pageant, where she calls Trump a “misogynist” who “treated us like cattle.”

…]

According to Rolling Stone, Searles added in a comment on her initial post’s thread, “He probably doesn’t want me telling the story about that time he continually grabbed my *** and invited me to his hotel room.”

I’m shocked. Just flummoxed, I tell you. Who knew this was coming?

Anyone who knows anything about the Clintons.

But this will get much worse. The Clinton machine has hundreds of millions of dollars and entire news organizations working for them for nothing.

:thumbsup:

Former Miss Teen USA contestants claim Donald Trump walked in on them changing

Four contestants from the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant have claimed that Mr Trump suddenly entered their dressing room while they were changing.

Mariah Billado, the former Miss Vermont Teen USA, said Mr Trump told the contestants, some of whom were as young as 15: “Don’t worry ladies, I’ve seen it all before.”

We’re not to the ten year olds yet, or the little boys, but we’re getting closer. Obviously this is coming off a list provided by some Dem organization.

Clearly. To distract from the emails.

Politics is now an organizational effort, and not so much a matter of which candidate is the best for their party or the country. Perhaps it always was so? How else could a man like George W. Bush have been initially elected if it weren’t for his clever GOP organization and managers, including Karl Rove and others? The Clinton machine was effective in promoting Bill Clinton, who very few of the electorate knew about, and it is somewhat effective now as well despite such a weak candidate. Trump has an inferior organization, as did Romney.

I’m less shocked after hearing a 59 yr old man on tape.

I don’t know if these women are telling the truth, but I find the timing of these allegations, odd. As well as being a businessman, Donald Trump was a well known reality host on one of the most watched shows in America prior to running for President and there has also been nearly a year and a half of a presidential campaign and they only allege these claims weeks before a presidential election publicly? Nothing publicly for decades while Donald Trump was in the public eye but weeks before the election they publicly come forward? Doesn’t mean these women are not telling the truth but I also heard on ‘On The Record’ on Fox News that there are also no police reports.

TRUMP CAMPAIGN STATEMENT

“This entire article is fiction, and for the New York Times to launch a completely false, coordinated character assassination against Mr. Trump on a topic like this is dangerous. To reach back decades in an attempt to smear Mr. Trump trivializes sexual assault, and it sets a new low for where the media is willing to go in its efforts to determine this election.

"It is absurd to think that one of the most recognizable business leaders on the planet with a strong record of empowering women in his companies would do the things alleged in this story, and for this to only become public decades later in the final month of a campaign for president should say it all.

"Further, the Times story buries the pro-Clinton financial and social media activity on behalf of Hillary Clinton’s candidacy, reinforcing that this truly is nothing more than a political attack. This is a sad day for the Times.” - Jason Miller, Senior Communications Advisor

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-campaign-statement3

I believe these accusations about as much as I believe Bill Clinton’s accusers. Decades old stuff that no one can prove or disprove.

I wonder if Hillary will try to have them sit in the family seats at the next debate?

I think there are various reasons there are so many allegations right now, some legit and some not so much. For one, there is strength in numbers. Victims are more likely to come out if won’t bear the brunt alone and are more likely to believed; strength in numbers. With all his money and power, how far do you think an individual woman was going to get without being sued herself? Not far I bet. Plus, listen to him; he is the master of gaslighting.

I think some might be making it up because they are part of an agenda and still others, somewhere in-between i.e., Trump may have said something gross but the woman wasn’t violated (no looking or touching) but might be finally finding her rage at being demeaned or insulted verbally. Now let’s try to sort this all out before the election. :rolleyes:

Also, many women do not go to the police. Many never tell anyone. Brock Turner’s victim was supported in the media though she was demeaned by Turner’s supporters and the situation minimized. Consider the Steubenville victim and how she was treated by the community and in the media, including having the press lament over the rapists’ lives being ruined by the allegations and conviction. Consider also how women are treated by those who are supposed to help them, such as LE; victims are interrogated instead of interviewed, as though they did something wrong. Watch the film The Hunting Ground for some perspective. It’s on Netflix for those that have that service.

There’s footage of him saying so on Howard Stern.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.