Two young Jewish extremists arrested over Church of Loaves and fishes arson in Tabgha

Yinon Reuveni, 20, carried out the arson attack with the help of Yehuda Asraf, 19. Reuveni "sees Christians as idol worshippers and their destruction as a mitzvah”. Christian churches ask for changes to teaching curricula, which are often laden with racist content and intolerance.

More…

And then Evangelicals still love Israel and hate Christian Arabs…

Every country has racists in it and racists do reprehensible things.

And the Evangelicals you criticize may not even know that some Arabs are Christian.

ICXC NIKA.

This is so true. An Evangelical friend of mine said she had no idea there were Christians in the Middle East. I was as shocked about her saying that as she was hearing me say it. Could this be because they know nothing about early church history?:confused:

So many Muslims in the Middle East were actually Christians but please don’t let that get around. North Africa, for instance, and much of Turkey were solidly Christian.

Meanwhile the crux of this event is the "sees Christians as idol worshippers " not about racism nor arson. The culprits aren’t just troublemakers but have a clear motive of believing Christians are idolators. Thus think this was the right to do as God forbids idolatry.

MJ

Makes you wonder who taught these youngs men to think this way, radical rabis?

Seriously, the last thing the Jewish people need is to start trouble with the Christians.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.