Typical Wimp Move By Moderator Paul Stephens

PAUL STEPHENS CONTINUES TO SHOW ME(MARINEBOY) NO CHRISTIAN CHARITY BY KICKING ME OFF THIS FORUM EVEN AFTER I APOLOGIZED–HE ACCUSES ME OFF NOT HAVING CHARITY BECAUSE I CALLED SOME POSTERS “WIMPS”–WELL PAUL THEY ARE WIMPS BECAUSE THEY CANT EVEN ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION AS TO WHETHER PROTESTANTS’ SOULS ARE AT RISK–HOW MUCH MORE WIMPY CAN YOU GET–AND YOU ACCUSE ME OF BEING UNCHARITABLE BECAUSE SOMETIMES I AM “NOT NICE”–FOR SOME REASON YOU AND ALOT OF THESE PEOPLE THINK CHARITY IS “BEING NICE”–YOUR WRONG !! ITS NOT BEING NICE ALL THE TIME!! YOU FOOLS!! JUST LIKE JESUS WAS PERFECTLY CHARITABLE BUT HE WASNT NICE ALL THE TIME(WILL YOU PLEASE READ LUKE 11)–HE USED HYPOCRITES, BROOD OF VIPERS, FOOLS, ETC–SAME WITH THE APOSTLES AND GREAT SAINTS–NOT ALL THE TIME BUT SOMETIMES THEy DID—i am tired of people using unclear language—it leads to people thinking that you dont need to convert to be saved–a prome example is that jkirk couldnt even bring himself to answer my very simple question with a yes or no answer—and to be quite franK paul who cares if THERE IS A LITTLE NAME CALLING?? IS SOMEONE GONNA GO CRY OR HAVE A BREAKDOWN??? PLEASE GET OVER YOURSELF MODERATOR–YOU EVER HEAR THE EXPRESSION IN SPORTS–“HEY REF LET THEM PLAY!!!”" WELL TAKE THAT ADVICE OK PAUL!!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.