U.K. Squirrels Are Nuts About Crack

foxnews.com./story/0,2933,172612,00.html

It’s every city dweller’s worst fear: rodents on crack.

Squirrels in Brixton, South London, have been observed behaving bizarrely — and authorities there believe it may be because they’re hooked on crack cocaine hidden by addicts, according to the London Sun …

Then again maybe they can be trained as police squirrels and be used to track down dealers :slight_smile:

[quote=tom.wineman]Then again maybe they can be trained as police squirrels and be used to track down dealers :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I like that idea. I can just see a pod of squirrels hurtling past the pawn shops after a hapless dealer. What would the squirrels do? Freeze and point? Sit down on the dealer’s foot? Run up the dealer’s leg and bite him/her on the derriere? Disarm him/her? Remove the dealer’s Hummer keys and bury them in the park? I like it. Very much. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[quote=tom.wineman]Then again maybe they can be trained as police squirrels and be used to track down dealers :slight_smile:
[/quote]

That is one of the funniest mental pictures I’ve ever had. My husband is actually a cop with a K-9. I can’t wait to tell him about those squirrels.

Not funny. I actually like those bushy tailed rats. :yup:

Squirrels in my neighhbor are getting into 40 oz bottles of Malt Liquor.

Fun to watch them stand the bottles up, hold the necks in their little hands and unscrew the caps with their teeth.

I can see it now, squirrel congregating and busting into crack houses to steal the drugs:rotfl: Running all over folks darting in and out of pockets to shake them down:rotfl: Oh, dear!:rotfl:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.