U.N. gets reports of massacres by Islamic State around Mosul

U.N. gets reports of massacres by Islamic State around Mosul reut.rs/2eDwdtx

It’s not going very well…

I have to say that I’m not surprised. ISIS – conquest, domination of what they have conquered, and scorched earth if they’re forced out :frowning:

I’m sure they’ll send another strongly worded resolution.

I’m going to pray!

Lord, have mercy.
Christ, have mercy.
Lord, have mercy.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

:byzsoc:

The UN would be the last place I would send a report to!

So why do they have to announce they are going into Mosul for weeks? If they just went in they wouldn’t have had the time to massacre those people. :frowning:

“For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.”

God Bless You

Thank you for reading
Josh

I actually think it has been months. Now I hear ISIS has taken over half of another town as they flee Mosul.

We all learned when we were adolescents and teenagers…not to squeeze a boil. Squeezing a boil risks forcing the infection into the bloodstream. This concept can/is be applied to culture wars in a controlled way.

“It starts in the next few weeks ,that has long been our plan and we will be capable of resourcing both.”
“It’s been long a part of our plan that the Mosul operation would kick off when it did. This was a plan that goes back many months now and that Raqqa would follow soon behind.”
~Defense Secretary Ash Carter~

This whole Radical Islamic terror charade is a scheme of grandest proportions….the greatest dissemination of evil the world has ever seen. The untold death, suffering and loss for this will continue for generations.

Think about this: The time between Pearl Harbor and D-Day was 2 years, 6 months.

The time between ISIS capturing Mosul and now is 2 years, 3 months.

See any problem?

I’m just wondering…
Does this push seem politically motivated???

I pray for the people suffering in the middle east…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.