U Of C Students Launch ‘Hookups’ Website

:eek:

I don't even know what to say...

"U Of C Students Launch ‘Hookups’ Website

CHICAGO (CBS) — The University of Chicago has long been known for Nobel Prizes, but if the organizers of a new website have their way, the school will soon elevate its sexual reputation.

As CBS 2’s Mike Puccinelli reports, a group of University of Chicago students have created a website called UChicagoHookups.com.

The site offers students a chance to spice things up on campus by helping them hook up with other students for casual sexual encounters. "...

Entire entry: chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/03/16/u-of-c-students-launch-hookups-website/

:( Lord have mercy!

In effort to find the positive :D

At least you know who to steer clear of...

Disgusting!!!!

This is known as the place where fun comes to die

:sad_yes:

I can't imagine a less likely secular university for this kind of thing. :o

I suspect the people behind it are looking to create some publicity for themselves.

In a way this is both funny AND quite sad. Not surprising, though.

"Chastity is curable if treated early.":rolleyes:

IOW, if you practice chastity you are a loser and need to be "cured" so you can join the rest of the "normal" people. :rolleyes:

Like I said, not surprising.

Secularism and Sexuality make a most ungodly mix. Vile, vile, vile. :thumbsup:

Isn't this what craigslist is for?

Well, one way is to express to them how disgusting it is so that at least they know that not everybody is thrilled (especially if they're doing it for publicity reasons rather than out of genuine interest in that kind of thing).

I think they want attention. They want to be the new 'adultfriendfinder'. It's gross, I have no idea what is wrong with these people....

So dangerous, physically and spiritually. They keep planned parenthood in business.

Plus, well, it's a sign of trouble in academic respects, as, "an intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex." (Aldous Huxley.)

[quote="chevalier, post:9, topic:232841"]
Plus, well, it's a sign of trouble in academic respects, as, "an intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex." (Aldous Huxley.)

[/quote]

My son, who will be a freshman there next year, says they must be the ones who are failing their classes. He agrees it is nasty and wonders what they are catching.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.