U.S. detains and nearly deports French Holocaust historian

Researching the cooperation of the Vichy French government with Nazi Germany.

Statements like this just stirs up more trouble. No body ever said that or implied that. With the condition of terrorism in our whole world, don’t ridicule our efforts to try to protect our citizens. Sometimes I wonder whose side were on!! I agree with phil19034. God Bless, Memaw

Sorry he experienced the inconvenience. While I am generally supportive of President Trumps’ immigration plan, we do need to keep a close eye on the government enforcement branches.

“For your protection” can turn into “because we want to and you can’t stop us” pretty quickly. The perception of a government out of control, or at least not listening to its people, is what placed Mr. Trump in office.

well said Memaw! :thumbsup:

Wonder what he thinks about Obama’s cooperation with the Muslim Brotherhood. How many Jews are left in Egypt now? Last I read it was 12. There is a very good reason why he is now a citizen of France.

And just possibly he knows that if there’s to be a repeat of the Shoah, it will be in the Middle East, not in the U.S.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.