U.S. Govt. Hackers Ready to Hit Back If Russia Tries to Disrupt Election

[U.S. Govt. Hackers Ready to Hit Back If Russia Tries to Disrupt Election](“U.S. Govt. Hackers Ready to Hit Back If Russia Tries to Disrupt Election”)
NBCNEWS

U.S. military hackers have penetrated Russia’s electric grid, telecommunications networks and the Kremlin’s command systems, making them vulnerable to attack by secret American cyber weapons should the U.S. deem it necessary, according to a senior intelligence official and top-secret documents reviewed by NBC News.

American officials have long said publicly that Russia, China and other nations have probed and left hidden malware on parts of U.S critical infrastructure, “preparing the battlefield,” in military parlance, for cyber attacks that could turn out the lights or turn off the internet across major cities.

It’s been widely assumed that the U.S. has done the same thing to its adversaries. The documents reviewed by NBC News — along with remarks by a senior U.S. intelligence official — confirm that, in the case of Russia.

U.S. officials continue to express concern that Russia will use its cyber capabilities to try to disrupt next week’s presidential election. U.S. intelligence officials do not expect Russia to attack critical infrastructure — **which many believe would be an act of war **— but they do anticipate so-called cyber mischief, including the possible release of fake documents and the proliferation of bogus social media accounts designed to spread misinformation.

Well this is not good. Nothing like telling oiur adversaries ahead of time. Maybe after Tuesday we will all be gone if it turns to war.

More DNC foolishness.

Undoubtedly the U.S., Russia, China, Iran, Israel, Britain, Germany and just about every advanced country one can name is engaged in hacking all the others. Remember, some months ago when Germany got angry with the U.S. for hacking. How did Germany find out? By hacking the U.S.

Russia is not going to affect the outcome of the election, though Hillary would like to make us think Putin is on Trump’s side and is somehow bringing her criminal emails to light. The FBI debunked that some time ago.

The bigger question is what is she hiding? As we know more and more, the seedier it all appears.

To think that the U.S. or any number of other countries aren’t already involved in hacking other countries is absurd. Long before anything came up about potential Russian hacking in this election, I think we can safely assume this was already going on both ways.

Way too big of an issue has been made of these alleged election hacks. We need to be concerned more about the integrity and capabilities of the potential candidates abilities to be commander in chief.

That’s why the DNC has fabricated Russian involvement in the election. It has nothing with which to recommend Hillary Clinton to the American public.

News is coming to light that Clintons email server was hacked using a technique know as ‘fishing’ in which one sends a fake google email, that looks like the real thing, and asks for you to change your password, it takes you to the scammer website (Which would be a somewhat replica of the real website) and they themselves simply hand their password over to them. Which is what Podesta did, then once into Podesta’s emails, one can fish the others by using information that Podesta had to make them seem trustworthy and thus use similar tactics.

So it’s out of Podesta’s stupidity rather than any sophisticated hacking. It could have been anyone and they have no proof that it was Russia, but blaming Russia fits their narrative and most likely achieve their goals, they need an excuse to attack Russia anyway, placing US Missiles on Russia’s border is unjustifiable unless they stir up something like this with them in an effort to justify it I believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=xHGCJXmzIdY

I hope this has helped

God Bless You

Thank you for reading
Josh

This forum has been preaching just hatred for hillary and whoever supports her.this is very unchristian.there are just so much negativity here.im withholding my monthly donation to CA.they should modify their website’s name to republican catholic .com.i would have vote for Kasich or cruz,but donald,give me a break .thats why majority of college educated americans will not vote for him and people all over the world ,except for russians do not like trump.i travel globally on a monthly basis ,talk to different people,so i know their sentiments are! I will only comeback to this forum ,if this becomes indep again!

That’s why I personally don’t vote based on candidates, but based in the ideologies of the party. And the Republican party aligns more with my beliefs of marriage between a man and a woman, abortion and religious freedom.

My family is against all forms of abortion,euthanasia ,same sex marriage etc ,but we love also our muslim brothers and sisters,the disabled,women,non white races,whom he despises.he is not representing the platform of republican party,he is only using the party for his personal gains.thats why there are so many prominent and college educated republicans
,who do not support him.anyway,this is my last post ,until this election is over and this website and its frequent posters will cease their hostility towards indep and non repub supporters!

this is a Catholic website. Hillary Clinton is for partial birth abortiin and late term abortion so I am not voting for her because of that and the other 100 reasons - including lies and scandals. Hillary has no one but herself to blame.

This is nbc manipulation of people. I rather find it more plausible that people from the american intellngence community were horripilated by Clinton’s doings and tried to make them public so the citizens can really decide for their vote. Probably the death of that guy working for dns is related to this. Other than that, not only there is no evidence but after Clinton sold to the russians the uranium would be really stupid for Putin to do it.
But sounds good for clinton if they say that the russians work for trump.

We do not HATE Hillary Clinton.

In fact, we LOVE Hillary Clinton. And we pray for her conversion.

HOWEVER, based on her political positions and on the Democratic Party Platform, we profoundly disagree with her and the Democratic Party.

We pray to St. Michael the Archangel daily.

There are more than a dozen major issues apart from the abortion issue and the right to life issue with which we disagree with Mrs. Clinton.

We disagree with her and do not want her to become the next President of the United States.

Go back to the basic issues.

Let us not be distracted by accusations that all of a sudden come out of nowhere just a few days before a major national election.

Keep visualizing the porous border, no more NRA. and much higher taxes.

1. Supreme Court Justices … left wing appointees would permanently tilt the United States to the left.

2. Southern Border is porous … right now there is no one stopping the flood of undocumented people AND HEROIN entering the United States. Hillary believes in open borders. Her good friend and supporter, George Soros is a firm supporter of open borders. Trump has been endorsed by Border Patrol and ICE. Immigration and Customs Enforcement

3. The U. S. tax structure is the worst in the developed world. High tax rates discourage investment in jobs and facilities.

4. Veterans are getting terrible treatment from the Veterans Administration. Trump has a many years record and reputation of actively supporting veterans.

5. U.S. Foreign Policy is a disaster. [Most recent example: [-]$400/-] $1200+ MILLION in CASH flown to Iran under conditions of secrecy. If it was legitimate, they would do an electronic transfer. And that’s just the latest.]

6. Radical Islamic Terrorism is uncontested.

7. Second Amendment. Gun control only controls law abiding citizens. Inner city crime and gang crime and black-on-black crime is/are epidemic. Getting worse and worse.

8. The economy. Record numbers of people on food stamps. People forced into part-time work owing to restrictions by government controlled medical legislation. Make participation in government controlled medical to be optional: if you can find a better and/or cheaper plan then take it.

9. Restrictions on religion. Freedom of Worship instead of freedom of religion. Mandatory Islam lessons in schools [as now in places] [Example: Why should the Little Sisters of the Poor be forced to purchase contraception?] [Example: Why should someone who posted dissection of aborted babies be prosecuted? Remember David Daleiden.] … read p37 0f the DNC platform.

demconvention.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Democratic-Party-Platform-7.21.16-no-lines.pdf

1. Education: The United States ranks around 27th in math. WHY??? Cursive handwriting is being removed ! Education SHOULD be controlled by states and communities … there should be NO Federal control over education. Trump encourages inner city charter schools. Especially for African American students to improve their educational results. Inner city graduation rates and reading performance are terrible. See “Con Job”, below.

2. U.S. Military is not being kept up to date. Navy is behind in technology and numbers and readiness. Aircraft are kept going using parts from the boneyard instead of buying new stuff. Troops are not training enough. Focus is on social changes instead of on training.

3. Continued inner city collapse. In 1965, 24 percent of black infants were born to single mothers. In 2013, 72 percent of black infants were born to single mothers. Source: page 157, “Con Job” by Crystal Wright. “Con Job – How Democrats Gave Us Crime, Sanctuary Cities, Abortion Profiteering, and Racial Division”. Crystal Wright’s Web site is www.conservativeblackchick.com

Police are being targeted by Black Lives Matter and BLM leadership visits the White House and is entertained by the current President. George Soros puts up money for BLM.

Chicago is only one example of inner city murder skyrocketing.

1. “Clinton Cash” … How did Hillary Clinton, who was Secretary of State, turn a modest government salary into personal assets of around $300,000,000.

2. Haiti:

Speaking of Secretary Clinton, she has been involved in Haiti since at least 2010 … we have a thread here on Catholic Answers Forums about that in 2010 … , and yet with all the billions, there have been NO IMPROVEMENTS … Hurricanes come and go, and yet the situation of the people of Haiti does not improve. You would think that by now, Secretary Clinton would have made some basic improvements … you know storm drainage and paved roads and some actual drinkable water and houses made of something better than cardboard.

But, no.

Do you want your neighborhood controlled by large numbers of military-age unvetted men? Who are officially considered as refugees?

So, decide what is more important.

These dozen or so issues discussed by a non-politician who built up a company with more than 20,000 employees and his own Boeing 757 airliner he uses for travel and a lifetime of anonymous philanthropy. OR free college from a career politician who has a history of doing nothing for 30 years.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.