U.S. pledges support for U.N. gender identity statement (CNA)

Washington D.C., Mar 20, 2009 / 04:56 am (CNA).- The United States supports the U.N. Statement on “Human Rights, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity,” a State Department spokesman said on Wednesday. Critics of the statement, including the leader of the Holy See’s mission to the U.N., have expressed concern it is ill-defined and overbroad and could pressure states to recognize same-sex "marriage."http://feeds2.feedburner.com/~r/catholicnewsagency/dailynews/~4/p4TugpQ_paw

Full article…

Ya THINK??? :rolleyes:

That’s not their goal?

I’m confident Obama cares nothing about what the Catholic Church thinks about anything. But I thought he was going to endear the U.S. to Islamic peoples. By the time he’s finished doing stuff like this,I think, it’s going to take a lot more than having “Hussein” as his middle name to make them think of the U.S. as anything but the “Great Satan.”:rolleyes:

I wonder if BHO thinks everyone will pat him on the back and tell him how great he is no matter what he does or says? Will there be anyone left that he has not offended by the end of his first year?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.