U.S.'s $13 Trillion Debt Poised to Overtake GDP: Chart of DayU.S.'s $13 Trillion Debt Poised to Overtake GDP: Chart of Day

Hope and Change you can believe in:

U.S.'s $13 Trillion Debt Poised to Overtake GDP: Chart of Day
preview.bloomberg.com/news/2010-06-04/u-s-s-13-trillion-debt-poised-to-overtake-weigh-down-gdp-chart-of-day.html

President Barack Obama is poised to increase the U.S. debt to a level that exceeds the value of the nation’s annual economic output, a step toward what Bill Gross called a “debt super cycle.”

The CHART OF THE DAY tracks U.S. gross domestic product and the government’s total debt, which rose past $13 trillion for the first time this month. The amount owed will surpass GDP in 2012, based on forecasts by the International Monetary Fund. The lower panel shows U.S. annual GDP growth as tracked by the IMF, which projects the world’s largest economy to expand at a slower pace than the 3.2 percent average during the past five decades...

God Bless.
+Jesus, I Trust In You!
Love, Dawn

Well, I think it's all going to crash sooner than later. The culture of death, with it's atheistic secularism, "legalized" abortion, birth control, hedonism, etc., is asking desperately to be chastised. That's about the only thing that'll turn this world around, I think.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.