Ugh,,,, I guess I should ask for a prayer

My husband of 17 years left my son and I 5 years ago for another woman. I am NOT divorced.
He hasnt seen our son since he left.
He took all of our money, I lost our home, he refuses to pay child support.
Anyway… I have heard that he has lost 2 jobs in the last couple of months, he is bouncing from state to state… it appears life is paying him back.

He put my son through more than a child should ever go through and hurt me beyond measure.

But, the good that came from all of this is… I went through RCIA last year and I am proud to be Catholic (something he would have never supported me in)

He isnt allowed in our lives ever again… what I am asking for is prayers for him. May God give him a glimpse into what a man is suppose to be. May the hardship he is going through change him.

Thank you Jesus… you are changing my heart from anger to pity for him.

Praying the August Queen Prayer for you.

August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

First, a praise to God for seeing you safely across the Tiber. Welcome home, sister!

Prayers going up for you, your son and your husband.

:crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc:

Praying for you and your son. Also praying that God can show your erstwhile husband true manhood through the magnificent example of St. Joseph.

Bring this man to you, Lord Jesus. AMEN

Welcome Home.I will pray for your husband,and also for you and your son.Rocky.

Praying for you and your family.

:gopray:

May the Lord of all mercy give you and your son the strength to endure and your husband the grace to repent. Amen.

Tears in my eyes for you and your son and for your intentions.
I ask the Lord to give healing process to your son for the injuries of paternal unlove and rejection. Father please give him a father’s love.
I thank God for drawing you into faith and healing, and join you in asking His blessing on this prodigal man.

Father, in Jesus Precious name heal the wounds of these hearts and thank you for your good work in these lives. Speak to the heart of the man who left his family and bring him into repentance and healing. Thank you!

Welcome to The Church founded by Christ.
Praying for you and your family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for your family…

Praying for you, your son and your husband’s conversion!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.