Ugh, I have to ask again :(

Hi everyone,

This hasn’t been a great year for me - two miscarriages, loss of a beloved pet, dh lost his job in May, and today I find that I’m losing my job as well! They aren’t kicking me out immediately, but they are putting me on notice to start looking and hopefully find something by November, because “the firm is restructuring” and they’ve decided to no longer have a presence in my area in my city. “No reflection on you, but…” hey, I’m still the one who will be out of a job. So, I need to start a job search asap. I’ve already made contact with another firm and have a good opportunity there. Please pray for me that it comes through. It would be ideal - much closer to home and much nicer.

Thank you!

S.

God, please wrap Your beloved servant, RandA, in Your loving arms, and guide her in the paths You have already chosen for her.

You’ll be in my prayers tonight.

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers.***
May God’s perfect will be done.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Jesus please hear our sister’s pleas for this job opportunity. I think she’s endured more than enough heartache and we ask Your greatest kindness for her. Please let this position be hers, I beg you. Mother Mary please ask Jesus to make sure she gets this job. Thank you

Thanks all. I’m updating my resume now. I feel confident God will take care of us.

And, I should say, we did get two little kittens in the beginning of August and they have lifted my spirits quite a bit… they are so goofy, they are bringing us lots of joy during these tough times!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

St. Joseph, please intercede for this family and help them find the jobs they so eagerly want and need in order to provide for their families.AMEN

Heavenly Father, please assist this family with their needs and take from them their anxiety about the future. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN

You are covered…and I feel for you - been there as well…Thanks be to God, my dh didn’t lose his job (through prayers) when Ford was letting go 2000 of their upper management. I lost my job with one firm and am now just (please pray for me too) hoping to finally secure another that looks great (not as much money, but okay)…

I feel your despair in my spirit and am totally offering that up for your situation.

God bless and truly, God will provide.

Blessings,
Holly

Lord, You have said that You will never test us beyond our limits or leave us with burdens we are unable to carry. We ask that you come to the aid of S. and share Your comfort and graces with them. Help them to know Your Presence and feel an increase in faith, hope and love.

In Jesus’ Name, Amen!

Oh, my heart hurt when I read your plight. I know one thing, though, that during totally tough times, our Lord becomes more visible to us and we see his graces and gifts and aide so much more. I absolutely cry when I reflect back to the times that I’ve been totally scared, or down,just like you, and lo and behold, there HE IS! During the “good” times, I hardly notice Him. I hate to admit it, but in my own past, I’ve absolutely needed to be centered again and the rough times were an absolute necessity for me, at least. Still it isn’t too much fun going through all of this.

Lord, even though it is totally difficult to thank you for the rough times when I’m hurting and in despair, but thank you for walking with me, giving me hope, and centering me back to you. Lord, help this woman, as you have helped me. Help her to see the mini-resurrection after every cross she bears. Give her hope. Give her love. Dry her tears until the one day when she can be invited to be with you in everlasting life.

It is only through your Son, Jesus, the Christ that I can even ask this of you. Thank you Praise you.

lmp

Dearest Blessed Mother, wrap your loving mantle around RandA and present her to your Divine Son. Please obtain from Him for her the job she desires and health in any future pregnancies. Please ask Jesus also for a job for RandA’s husband. May God’s holy will be done! Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death. Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

I’ll pray for you.

Praying for you & your family.

Asking Mary & St. Joseph to intercede for you, to our Merciful Lord. :gopray2:

Praying for you and your family. St Joseph, please help RandA and family to find employment and keep courage and faith always during difficult times…

Thanks for the prayers, everyone!

The interview/meeting went well today and this new firm really wants me to join! Can I ask for continued prayers that we are able to work out the logistics so that I actually can get and accept their offer?

thanks!

S.

Continuing prayers for your success …

:gopray:

You’ve got my prayers…

Thank you merciful Jesus for walking with RandA thus far. Continue to help her to discern the intentions of this potential employer. Please, let this opportunity be surrounded by goodness and truthfulness and honesty and love-- all those virtues which ‘water a Christian’s garden’, so that RandA can once again flower. Help your child to remain humble in your constant care. Thank you merciful Jesus for allowing this chance to be in your plan for her.
Thank you. Praise you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.