UK: Christian mother sues after her child's primary school forced her young child to take part in an LGBT Pride event, retaliating after she complained

Izzy Montague is one of several parents who complained after their children were allegedly forced to take part in a gay Pride event held at Heavers Farm Primary School in south-east London last June.

I believe that they retaliated against me by unreasonably excluding me from the premises, victimizing my child and not taking my safeguarding concerns seriously.

“I wasn’t even trying to stop the Pride event. I just wanted my child to receive an education, rather than indoctrination.”

GOD PLEASE help the little ones who don’t have a voice for themselves. Help our world Lord please.

3 Likes

The article doesn’t say anything at all about what the alleged “pride event” was or how the children partipated in it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.