UK Officer Tells Preachers: Converting Muslims "Hate Crime"

I find Spanish is a language where people sound rather scary if they are very cross myself. I used to have a Spanish friend with a rather hot temper, I tended to go hide behind chairs when she got cross with people.

Meanwhile I see them old Muslim hordes are still out to destroy us today - we poor fools just haven’t woken up to the real danger yet. When my local newsagent blows up the shop with some C-4 strapped around him one morning as I idly browse the guitar and music and computer magazines well I’ll be sorry I didn’t take note of Hosemonkey’s prescient warning :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Spanish always sounds to me like ‘Italian for people with a speech impediment’ (I’m sure that works the other way around as well!) the equivalent of listening to somebody speaking English with a strong Glasgow accent and using lots of Scots words and expressions.

Meanwhile I see them old Muslim hordes are still out to destroy us today - we poor fools just haven’t woken up to the real danger yet. When my local newsagent blows up the shop with some C-4 strapped around him one morning as I idly browse the guitar and music and computer magazines well I’ll be sorry I didn’t take note of Hosemonkey’s prescient warning :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It’s all so silly, like the article - a clear case of ‘behavior likely to bring about a breach of the peace’, I’d say.

Say what you will, your lesson began with the IRA ripping up your cities with bombs in times past. You began to be prisoners in your own cities by virtue of the security precautions put in place (for your own protection, of course) The moslem bombings in London and elsewhere have only served to increase the levels of security and surveillance that you are forced to live under. For example, a few days ago, a traveler going through security at Heathrow airport was forced to remove his t-shirt because it had a picture of a Transformer with what appeared to be a gun in it’s hand. How absurd. No-go areas? You are frogs in a pot, and the heat is being turned up very slowly. Boiling will be your fate.

As a Brit, I’d agree with this.

Obviously, this is a very simplistic picture (But did we really expect anything more from a paragraph on an internet forum?) but as a general overview, I’d say it was pretty accurate.

In Christ,

JD

Thank you for your support. You have to ask yourself; who is committing all the crime? Who is being arrested and imprisoned for causing all the mayhem? Who is preaching hate in the mosques and on the street corners? It ain’t little 'ol ladies from Wigan. The answer is obvious, go after the ones who are causing all the problems and go after them hard. Unfortunately, political correctness rules in the UK and here in the US, too. And it is going to kill us if we don’t wake up.

Ah, yes, the peace loving Muslims are our friends and brothers; no racism there citizens of the UK; no religious biases either. One has to wonder what my ancestors from that island to the west of England, Scotland, and Wales would have to say about that. Or my living relatives there today. Swallow the camel but gag on the gnat. :smiley:

And there was such harmony, peace, and Christian charity at Grand Pre in Acadie too. Live and let live. :smiley:

We North Americans have a saying - “What goes around, comes around”. All of you will be in my prayers.

As a Brit, I’d agree with this.

Obviously, this is a very simplistic picture (But did we really expect anything more from a paragraph on an internet forum?) but as a general overview, I’d say it was pretty accurate.

In Christ,

JD

Obviously, we’re all sinful weak pitiful human beings, but truly if we are honest the Christian message is being suppressed but the Muslim one is being shouted from the rooftops.

The Muslim message that contradicts the Gospel is evil and widespread.

Let us pray that God will soften with His holy love our own hard hearts and those of the infidel that seeks to destroy us.

Holy Mary,
Pray for us.

JD

I remember when we Irish were the scapegoats because of those IRA bombs cited, I can remember cartoons calling us pigs and barbarians. Now admittedly we have a long history of seeing such simplistic reflections of the Irish conflict in British papers so we tend to laugh at them but that’s what I see again, attempts to find bogeymen under the beds. IRA men made up a miniscule element of the Irish community and so do those fanatica enough to become sucide bombers in the Muslim community. Both communities had (and still have) political gripes with the British but most people in either community are aware that blowing up people in the name of political ideologies is rather pointless. You’ll always find hotheads who think with their fists or prejudices in any community though who can be relied upon to keep the hotpot of hate boiling away.

And due to their been around at last count 55,000 thousand or so muslims in the Republic of Ireland we’ve started getting this stuff back home now - the BNP has set up shop there for example now as well in Dublin.

No-one is boiling like a frog - it’s apocaplytic nonsense. And your attempts to drag in crime figures are foolish, if I go to an area with Carribean or Asian people quite obviously most of the crime will be committed by people from those backgrounds. The only conclusion you can draw from that is that since they make up the majority of people in that area so criminals are most likely to come from those backgrounds in that area.

Britain asked the fathers and grandfathers of many of the Pakistani and Asian people here now to enter the country for reconstruction after WW2 (as well as many of the West Indian and Carribean people’s antecedents) so therefore playing sour grapes at this stage of the game seems odd to me.

Where is the Muslim message being shouted from the rooftops? I’ve not come across any Muslims on rooftops. Those medium-sized grey-mixed colored birds are pigeons, not ‘Muslims’.

The Muslim message that contradicts the Gospel is evil and widespread.

1.6 million out of 60-odd million is not ‘widespread’ - unlike pigeons, of course.

Perhaps the pigeons are muslims? :smiley: :smiley:

The usual “lets derail the thread by attacking the source”.

What specifically in either of these publications do you beleive was reported incorrectly? Do have evidence to show this incident did not take place.?

If it took place as described do you think it was proper?

They certainly breed fast and spend a lot of time covering up things!

Not a bad analogy, in New York City they call them “rats with wings.”

As opposed to the usual, let’s all sit around droning on about naughty, naughty, naughty, naughty Muslims, you mean. Sorry.

What specifically in either of these publications do you beleive was reported incorrectly? Do have evidence to show this incident did not take place.?

If it took place as described do you think it was proper?

You really didn’t read what I actually said, did you?

I said: “now there’s a recipe for calm introspection,” so how does your comment relate to what I said?

Be careful what you say to somebody with the name ‘rabbit’ (Kaninchen is German for ‘rabbit’).

“Flying rabbits?”

You replied as i expected. bye.

You have no idea what is going on in England. None. Please, do not try and teach us about what is going on over here, we actually see what happens.

That would be “Eichörnchen” (squirrel).

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.