UK Police Instructed Not to Interfere with the "Human Right" of Anonymous Public Sex

One of my best friends is a Muslim. I am tired of hearing people say that Islam is horrible. Mohhamed (which is spelled wrong) was just confused by the Gnostics.

UK, the perfide Albion, was a nation of pirates and now in the same streets people with burkha and homosexuals. Very funny!!!:smiley:

Perfidious Albion - never head anyone actually use that phrase except in a tongue in cheek way. There are plenty of Muslims in Ireland too Franze what do you make of that for example? Plenty of gay people too in Ireland also, how do you tell there are homosexuals in the street btw- do they wave wee gay pride flags or something?

Might live in the Costa del Crime?

My best friend and house mate is a Catholic from Kerala, India and he makes the best curries.
Curry paste:
2 teaspoons of Chilli powder
1 teaspoon of Tumeric
1 & half teaspoon coriander powder
1 teaspoon of meat Masala
1 teaspoon of salt
2-3 teaspoons of olive oil
water to make into paste, spread on meat and leave for short while to marinate then fry with onions, garlic in good oil

Curries are not the domain of the Muslim!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.