UK Royal Marine IED victim

I am treating a 27 year old Catholic man, who has a wife and two kids. He has sustained some very serious injuries. He is in critical condition. He has a long recovery ahead of him.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou among women,
And Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Dear Lord, please bring healing to this young soldier, and comfort to his family. Give wisdom and knowledge to the doctors and nurses who are and will be caring for him, especially our own Epan. Grant him the courage and fortitude to go through all the pain and misery, and the months of rehabilitation. May he make as full a recovery as possible, and grant him a long life to enjoy with his wife and children. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace,
The LORD is with thee,
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death

Amen

Praying or him and his family. I’ve been on his wife’s end of that phone call…never experienced something so hard in my life.

Praying for you as well. God bless

I just said a prayer for your intention. God bless you.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.