UN Report Details ISIS Abuse of Women & Children

nytimes.com/2014/10/04/world/middleeast/un-report-isis-abuse-women-children.html?_r=0

This semi-sanitized headline and content glosses over the fact that ISIS is selling Christian women in slave markets for the equivalent of $10 to foster recruiting. Latest United Nations figures estimate 1,500 females are being subjected to sale in the slave trade.

The “only” means to a period of peace given at Fatima, Portugal in 1917 was the consecration of Russia to the Immaculate Heart by the Pope, the Bishop of Rome, in union with all other bishops in their respective cathedrals at one, simultaneous, public and solemn ceremony for the conversion of that nation; and the Immaculate Heart’s promised conversion of Russia, which would include 5 million Muslims.

Russia is again growing as a Christian country.

Shame many countries in the west are going down the atheist route.

Maybe Iran could help?

I am not sure what the news story and Russia have in common.
Islamists see women and children as legitimate sexual partners, according to the tenets of war as it was fought in the seventh century.

In polygamous societies where the wealthy of the society have four wives, holding women and children captives and legitimate targets for sex to the young men who fight the wars is a very good way to motivate the men to go to war in the first place.

Oh, I didn’t know that. That’s alright then. For a minute I was concerned.

Ha! You made me smile, Petaro, :). In spite of the grimness of the subject.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.