Unanswerable Bible Question?

Attention: Catholic Bible scholars needed to answer questions posed in thread called…**“Church as body of Christ”. **

I’m stumped and need help figuring this out but only two people
have tried to help but they too are not sure…:confused: :confused: :frowning: :frowning: :slight_smile:

Franciscan,

Can you post a link or repeat the question, please?

• Liberian

Liberian here’s the link…
forums.catholic.com/showthread.php?t=133777

Franciscan,

Thanks for the link.

Unfortunately I doubt that I will be much help in answering your questions there. I believe that the first Pentecost was in fact when the Church got started as the Body of Christ, and the wedding feast of the Lamb is indeed when the final celebration is going to be, but I don’t have any definite encyclicals or council documents that say this.

One thing I do need to ask is why this is such an important question. I cannot think of any matter of everyday life that this would have an effect on.

• Liberian

Please do not start a new thread to direct attention to an old thread. Such threads are not independently viable, and will be deleted or closed.

If you wish to encourage others to post on your first thread, a typical way is to simply submit a reply with the singular word “Bump”. This “bumps” the thread to the top of the forum for others to see, perhaps for the first time. Yet another way of accomplishing the same thing would be to enter a reply which says something to the effect of, “Please help me with this - I’m very distressed.”

For more information, you may be interested in our thread **Helpful Hints for Posting.

**Mane Nobiscum Domine,
Ferdinand Mary

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.