Unbound- Heart of the Father Ministry- Neal Lozano

If there are any questions about Unbound prayer ministries or where conferences are, etc, please go to their website "heart of the father-dot-com . I have seen some old posts inquiring about Unbound prayer and Neal Lozano. I have been active with Unbound for the past 5 years… from reading and praying through the book, to getting prayer, attending conferences, training with Neal to intercede on a prayer team, extensive training with the formation of a new team, putting on conferences, and I am involved in team development and training, and leading Unbound “5 Keys” prayer. It has come to my attention that there is a different missionary/child sponsorship form of ministry called Unbound, which I think is being scrutinized for something negative. Don’t get confused, they are not related at all.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.